Coronado

adventure_al

I hadn't heard of it until I saw it in the rental store a while back, I didn't get it but it looked alright. anyone seen it?

Ska

I own it...haven't seen it for a couple years (since I first bought it).

It's ok at best...more action than adventure.

I'll have to watch it again. If I remember, John Rhys Davies is in it.

adventure_al

i found it today in a bargain bin for £2.

it was worth a watch. probably worth what i spent on it. it stole alot of material from romancing the stone/jewel of the nile amongst others.

DaFedora

Yeah I saw it like a year ago too. The concept is totally Indiana Jones-esque, apart from the puzzle-solving, boobytrap-avoiding stuff. The high bridge, the jungle, the secret hideout of the revolutionaries...

I still had to laugh with Rhys-Davies' character ... "What do we think they think we think ??" and the pose ad from his selfportrait in the room :) I actually met Rhys-Davies at a convention in november 2004 (i think it was that year), he was real laid back and funny.

But I thought the main female character was so unconvincing... not much talent really.

But I really love the epic soundtrack by Claudio Faeh.. has a true call to the 'golden era of cinema' to it. And hats off for the sublime opening sequence :hat: - could've fooled me easily if you said a new Indy film was just about to be shown as I walked in the room (y)