the biggest problem with Indy 4...

intergamer

Scaramanga said:
Barryson Ford said:
Come summer 2005 and audiences will have some of the most spectacular films of all time behind them like Lord of the Rings,Starwars prequels,the Matrix films,Jurassic Park franchise,the Mummy films etc

All these films feature amazing CGI action and some of the most spectacular actionscenes ever.

All those movies suck. You're an idiot Barryson Ford. and you are name is stupid. And you're a moron for comparing Indiana Jones to those crap movies.

This is the stupidest post i've seen in a while. You receive no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

>You're an idiot Barryson Ford. and you are name is stupid

So "wound a japanese comic magazine in such a way as to leave a permanent mark?" vs. "son of Barry"

Aaron H

Moderator Emeritus
Scaramanga said:
All those movies suck. You're an idiot Barryson Ford. and you're name is stupid. And you're a moron for comparing Indiana Jones to those crap movies.
We are an international community, and thus our opinions are greatly diverse. Therefore, we greatly encourage different viewpoints and logical arguments; however, flame posts or threads will not be tolerated. Specifically posts that insult other members. Consider this a warning. - The Raven Bar Staff

11thIndian

The reason why Indiana Jones works so well, and ages so well, is the sense that it's another time. PreWWII was the perfect time to set the IJ movies. Alot was going on in the world, but at the same time it still seemed so big. Foreign locales still held a sense of mystery. It being over 20 years since RAIDERS premiered, the general audience probably sees the '50's as a time just as disconnected from their lives. Look at a film like Dr.No. I can see Indy still opperating in that kind of envirnment. It will be different. But the '50's has it's own sense of nostalgia for people. As long as they make use of the time period they're in in an effective way, and not just transplant a '30's story to a '50's setting, there's a lot of possibilities...

As for the action... Personally, I'm sick of "unreal" action and camerawork that draws attention to itself. I a lot of people would find some good old fashoned action and storytelling very refreshing right about now.