Rest In Peace, [Insert Name Here]

Exulted Unicron

According to internet rumour, Lou Scheimer, founder of Filmation and creator of He-Man, She-Ra, Star Trek: The Animated Series, Flash Gordon, Superfriends and more apparently passed away yesterday.

Dr. Gonzo

Marcia Wallace (Ms. Krabappel from The Simpson's)

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/simpsons-actress-marcia-wallace-dies-651092

mrs-edna-krabappel.jpg

Last edited:

Attila the Professor

Staff member
indyclone25 said:
r.i.p Phyllis Diller , she died in her sleep early Monday morning. found this in celebtv news

She passed last August, more than a year ago. Apparently the story has been making the rounds today and yesterday, perhaps due to some Facebook glitch.

Pale Horse

Staff member
EXT. SUBURBAN HOME - DAY
A run-of-the-mill tract home in a forgotton part of Beverly Hills.

CLOSE-UP: A light switch is flipped off.

The Grim Reaper
Rest in Peace, Syd Field

FADE TO BLACK​

WilliamBoyd8

Sylvia Browne, RIP

Renowned psychic Sylvia Browne -- a leader in the paranormal world who appeared regularly on television and radio and also wrote dozens of top-selling books -- died Wednesday in a northern California hospital, according to her website.

She was 77.

http://www.cnn.com/2013/11/20/showbiz/sylvia-browne-dies/index.html

She used to give presentations in the San Jose (CA) area.
I attended one of them in the 1970's, although I did not agree with her views,
I saw that she was an excellent public speaker.

Gear

Yeah, it caught me off guard hearing about Sylvia's death. I remember watching her on TV occasionally and I've read bits of her books. I'm not sure what to make of her and her works. Psychic, charlatan... or both? Idunno, don't think I care too much, as it's not too pertinent to my life, although some of what she spoke/wrote of does align with my personal experiences and that's where I think it's at; personal experience.

It's interesting she never took up James Randi's 'Million Dollar Challenge', even though she originally said she would, then later refused saying that Randi is "a godless man". :rolleyes:

Anyway... Farewell, Sylvia Browne.

Finn

Staff member
Gear said:
It's interesting she never took up James Randi's 'Million Dollar Challenge', even though she originally said she would, then later refused saying that Randi is "a godless man". :rolleyes:
You know... maybe she will now.

Exulted Unicron

RIP to Lewis Collins. Some fans might know him as Bodie from UK TV series The Professionals. He died after a battle with cancer aged 67 in LA