Any one have Todd's Last Crusade holster?

Chewbacca Jones

Well, I own on of their earliest versions (an imperfect second, at that), but I also saw the current ones in person just this summer. I can say that they have improved, in my opinion, even though they seemed to be good from the start. I love Todd's leather goods in general, and his webley holster is no different. They are good for practical use, as far as I can tell, in addition to being good costume pieces.

Indy Byrd

I am looking into one of these holsters to actually carry my large frame revolver. The holster that I have for it now is close to the same size as the Webley holster. I am hoping to get one in the next few weeks, but I was asking around to make sure it was "adventure worthy". (no offense Todd)

alotofmaryskid

I don't have the LC but I do own one of Todd's Raiders. Ordered and had it in a week. Great customer service and a great looking holster. I love the color and the design is right on. I did, however, find it to be a little "light" for my liking. You can't beat it for $30, though. I decided to eyeball it and make my own out of heavier leather. Everything done but the button and the darkening. I double stitched mine....pretty sure I could get dragged behind a truck by it. If the LC is as light as the Raiders, it might not carry a heavy large frame.

Dr. Gonzo

Indy Byrd said:
I am looking into one of these holsters to actually carry my large frame revolver.
That's why I bought the LC holster...
Bigger to hold different guns.

What are you packing Indy Byrd?

Indy Byrd

alotofmaryskid said:
I don't have the LC but I do own one of Todd's Raiders. Ordered and had it in a week. Great customer service and a great looking holster. I love the color and the design is right on. I did, however, find it to be a little "light" for my liking. You can't beat it for $30, though. I decided to eyeball it and make my own out of heavier leather. Everything done but the button and the darkening. I double stitched mine....pretty sure I could get dragged behind a truck by it. If the LC is as light as the Raiders, it might not carry a heavy large frame.

The LC holster is lighter than I expected it to be, but it carries my revolver with no problem so far.

Indy Byrd

Nurhachi1991 said:
What do you guys walk around with guns? 0.o

No,no,no I don't just walk around with guns on...unless I am out camping or going out in the woods or something. I have, just like Indy, a terrible fear of snakes ever since I got bit by one as a kid, and trust me, a gun on the hip is a better deterent of a snake than me trying to get close enough to it to kill it with a machete or ax.