The Raven Adventures: The Return

00Kevin

Indyfan
Nepal, Night

The raven door swings open. A talk dark Figure is Sillohetted agianst the Moonlight. He sets his bag, a medium black duffle bag, next to the door, propping it open. His Left hand searches for the light switch, he flicks them on and off, but no light, mabey a fuse, he'll have to replace them. A discovery, he spots a lantern hanging next to the door. Reaching into his Pocket, he pulls out a match book, takes out a match and lights it a few inches in front of his face. The Light of the Flame reveals his identity:

00Kevin

"What a Hell of a Summer"

He lights the Lantern, shakes the match to put it out, and grabs the lantern "Hello?"

BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBGGGGGGGGGGGRRRRRRRRRRRZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

a strange sound on the other side of the room, 00Kevin, lantern in h`is left hand, walter PPK in his Right, approaches the strange noise cautiously "Marion?" he whispers

BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGRRRRRRRRRRZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

00Kevin sees the monster making the sound and walks over. Marion sits at a table, empty whiskey bottle in her hand, he head asleep in a pool of Drool, Sweat and Liquor. "marion, for God's sake, what have you done to the place?"

The lights were out, spiderwebs all over, chairs and tables in disarray, Broken bottels, unknown liquor bottles and forgotten Underwear lay scattered throughout the Bar

"Is that someone's bra?" He Proclaims, Eyes Wide

Marion enjoyed a deep sleep, she dreamed that she was swimming in a pool, in America, at night, with Indy. She dropped her head and let Her Face be submerged in water........

suddenly, A Tsunami of Light shoots through her like a lead bullet, to sparks awake. 00Kevin had just replaced the fuses and tested the lights. It was down now, the Sun had risen over the mountain and Proclaimed for all to start the New day. Marion put her hand to rub her forehead, but felt something wet and sticky. Her face, hands and arms were covered in a Mixture of Mostly Drool, some sweat and a bit of liquor.

00Kevin walked over to her and gives her a cup of Coffee "Well, good morning Sleepy Head...or should I say Drooly face? I like what you've done to the place." 00Kevin noted how Marion had made the raven a Mess, 00Kevin had spent the Night cleaning up, and now it was sparkelingly clean, except for where Marion was.

Marion payed no attention to the cleaning or the greeting "Kevin! where have you been!" she takes a sip

"I told you I was taking a month off!"

"yeah, well......you took too long off"

"I've done more work in the past 10 hours then you have in the past month!"

"yeah well, you.....you're fired!"

"you can't fire me?"

"why not?"

"because I quit"

"but I already fired you"

"well I decided to Quit last Wednesday"

"well I decided to fire you last tuesday"

"well, by using Fedex and Kinkos, I managed to save us a ton of money."

"no kidding?" she takes another sip

"no kidding"

"sounds good, when can you start?"

"I can start now"

"you're hired, glad to have you aboard" Marion shakes his hand, downs the Coffee and heads upstairs to take a shower

00Kevin checks his hand, Marion's handshake had covered it in drool.

he rinses his hand and turns the sign from 'closed' to:

OPEN

"yup, what a hellava Summer"

(good to be back. The adventures and this forum have lost popularity of late, so I decided to host an adventure here. Let's keep this one going!)

Tennessee R

Tennessee, the fairly new face in the Nepal bar, comes through the window.

"Woah! This is.....Something! Marion sure knows how to clean up, doesn't she, 00Kevin?"

He asks Kevin if he knows how to make grog, and if anything exciting has happened, as he takes a seat on a stool, his back to the fire.

00Kevin

Indyfan
well, I've been doing some searching for a month, not really alot going on. 00Kevin says as he makes the grog

he walks over with the grog "here you go....HEY! YOUR BACK IS ON FIRE!"

he spines tennessee around and splashes the grog on the flame, putting it out

"man! kevin!" tennessee tries to whipe the grog off

"sorry"

"man! you just poured grog all over me!"

"that one is on you, but this next one is on the house!" 00Kevin retreats to the counter "you can wash up in the restroom"

Ayrun

Moderator Emeritus
At that moment the soft sound of laughter could be heard.
And as both men turn around, they see an unknown guest standing in the doorpost.
Now feeling very uncomfortable by the staring eyes and the sudden silence, she stops laughing and hesitates.
"Sorry," she apologizes. "I just thought it was kind of? funny. That's all."

Last edited:

00Kevin

Indyfan
00Kevin grins "yes, I guess it was" he sets a new mug of grog on the table for Tennessee and Invites the women over "something to drink miss uhhh...?"

Ayrun

Moderator Emeritus
"The name's Ayrun," she replies.
She notices the impression on his face and smiles. "Yeah, I know.. it's kind of an odd name for a girl."

She sits down at the bar. "I'll have some grog as well, thanks."
Her eyes wonder off to the door of the restroom. "Is he going to be okay?"

00Kevin

Indyfan
"I'm sure he'll be fine. Hey Tennessee! There should be some clean cloths in there that you can change into if you want."

"ok" Tennessee tries to open the closet, but it was locked, the only clean clothes he can get to happen to be hanging on the Door... "uhhhh, kevin, the closet is locked"

"ok, just change into whatever you can find, I'll have Marion give you something else when she comes downstairs"

'you've gatta be kidding me' he thinks, looking at the only thing within reach

"here is your grog" 00Kevin says to Ayrun, she pays him and takes a sip

Tennessee walks out of the Restroom, extremely embarassed. He was wearing Marion's Blue Dress

"what the heck tenn?"

"this was the only thing not in the closet" he walks over, his face red

"uhhhh, you look great dude"

"you think so?"

"yeah" Ayrun says "we do"

they can't hold it "BWAHAHAHAHAHA!" 00Kevin and Ayrun erupt in laughter

"It's not funny"

"hahaha"

"how'd I get in this ridiculous situation?"

suddenly, marion arrives down the steps "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING IN MY DRESS?!?!?!?"

"he looks good, doesn't he marion?" Ayrun jokes

"GET THE FRICK OUT OF MY DRESS BOY!"

"I need clean clothes!"

"bahhhhh" Marion unlocked the closet and hands him some Pants and a Shirt "now get outta my dress!"

Soon everyone is back in their regular clothes, sitting at the bar, drinking their favorites

Ayrun

Moderator Emeritus
It was silent for a while.
Probably because Tennessee was still more or less embarrassed about what had just happened? and Marion was still pissed at him.
Ayrun got the impression something else was bugging her..
'cause.. well.. Tennessee in a dress.. that would be enough to put a smile on anybody's face.. regardless if it was your dress he was wearing.
But then again.. she could be completely off...

"Something wrong?" she asked Marion.

Marion looked at her.. distrustful. Not saying a word she continued staring at her mug of coffee.

"Hangover." 00Kevin whispered.

Ayrun nodded.

"Well, I'm staying in Nepal for a couple of days," she said, trying to make conversation. "Looks like I'm going to hang out here for a while. Anything I should know about this place?"

00Kevin

Indyfan
"just don't get too close to marion, she bites"

"mmmmmmmmmmmrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrggggggggggggggg"

"so Ayrun, tell us a little about youself." 00Kevin says, refilling everyone's grog

Ayrun

Moderator Emeritus
"Wow? easy on the grog, there."
She takes out a small pillbox, takes two pills out, and puts them on the bar next to her empty mug.

Tennessee raises an eyebrow, curiously looking at the pills.

"Can I have some water, please?" Ayrun asks.

"Yeah, sure." 00kevin gets up. "What are them pills for, if you don't mind me asking?"

She looks at him.. wondering if it would do her any good telling him. Her eyes moving from 00Kevin to both Tennessee and Marion.
Nah? this wasn't the time to tell them.
Maybe later?

"They keep me calm," she says.

"Two pills.. of that size.. just to keep you calm?" Tennessee asks; thinking out loud.

"Well, lets just say.. I have a problem controlling my anger."

00Kevin hands her a glass of water.

"You still haven't answered my question," he notices.

"There really isn't all that much to tell, I'm afraid," she says, avoiding the question. "But if there is anything specific you'd like to know; just ask."

Last edited:

Ayrun

Moderator Emeritus
Ayrun looks at the man calling himself 00Kevin for a while and starts to wonders what kind of bar she just walked into.
"Who says I'm wearing any?" she replies.

00Kevin

Indyfan
"she tells, the truth!" he takes them off and looks at the gang "about the underwear I mean." he looks back at the attractive women with the odd name "in case you didn't know, I work for MI6. And no, I havn't drank any grog myself"

"thanks for the lecture"

Finn

Staff member
moderator note

The place for adventures is the OT section.

icon4.gif
<small> <b>non-moderator note</b></small>

Thank goodness I'm not watching this table.

Ayrun

Moderator Emeritus
"Just ignore him if he gets annoying." Marion advises her.

Ayrun nods.
Her first impression of 00Kevin had been more positive.. apparently she'd been wrong.
She takes a third pill from the little pillbox she's carrying.
Just in case?

And once more silence fills the Raven.

She looks over at Tennessee, the only other guest. He had hardly said anything since the dress-incident.

"So.. Is it always this crowded?" Ayrun asks.

Finn

Staff member
A well-hidden door on the wall opens, Finn walks out and visits the counter. The big boys' VIP area is having a good party and they're running out of moonshine. As coming through, he hears Kev telling about his place of work.

"He's telling the truth," Finn notes out loud. "Kev really does work in the MI6."

As he reaches under the counter and pulls out a few clinky bottles (and a bottle of milk for Gilles), he leans closer to Ayrun and whispers into her ear:
"Janitor's second assistant. Cleans toilets."

After that, Finn knocks on the secret door, it cracks open with Aaron's head appearing to draw a positive ID on the incomer, then the door opens just a little more, so Finn can slip in and then he is gone.

Tennessee R

Still slightly red in the face, and not hearing the crack, Tennessee says
"So, are you like a secret agent, or just an office worker?

"How about that grog? Do I still get one compliments of the house?

"And DO try to bring it back without spilling it on me, 00Kevin"

00Kevs GirlFrnd

whoa! cool, rpgs

::runs in, steals a chair, runs away::