TheRaider.net

Go Back   The Raven > The Films > Indiana Jones 5
User Name
Password

Old 06-05-2017, 02:57 AM   #176
Hanselation
IndyFan

Boring Silence

Boring times these days ...just speculation and no real news about the Indy 5. I hope they will come up with the message they have a script latest after the premiere of Blade Runner 2049.
Hanselation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2017, 02:10 PM   #177
Udvarnoky
IndyFan

I don't expect any info until the end of the year. Spielberg will presumably have his head down working on The Post until he delivers it for its limited initial release in December. Unless Koepp or Frank Marshall gets cornered for an update before then, we're probably going to have to wait until the press tour for The Post.

The big question that hopefully an interviewer can leech out the answer to is whether they will proceed with filming next summer despite the pushed release date.
Udvarnoky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2017, 06:39 PM   #178
TheFedora
IndyFan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Udvarnoky
I don't expect any info until the end of the year. Spielberg will presumably have his head down working on The Post until he delivers it for its limited initial release in December. Unless Koepp or Frank Marshall gets cornered for an update before then, we're probably going to have to wait until the press tour for The Post.

The big question that hopefully an interviewer can leech out the answer to is whether they will proceed with filming next summer despite the pushed release date.

Same, with the film being pushed back another year, its going to be equally as long until we get news most likely. End of year we may get more details, but I do not think we we figure out things such as title until two years or even one year before the release. (probably longer because the title usually reveals the artifact/mission)
TheFedora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2017, 01:29 AM   #179
curmudgeon
IndyFan

We *might* get a new comment or two about it at D23 Expo, during the live-action films panel on July 15th. But probably nothing too revealing.
curmudgeon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2017, 10:27 AM   #180
Udvarnoky
IndyFan

All we can really hope to find out for quite a while is screenplay status and the start date they're shooting for.
Udvarnoky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2017, 02:03 PM   #181
Moedred
Administrator

Jim Broadbent?
Quote:
"I haven’t heard. I’d be willing."
Mark Hamill is willing too.
Edit: jump to 1:26:05.

Found these in a listicle of all places.

Last edited by Moedred : 06-29-2017 at 03:38 PM.
Moedred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2017, 07:29 PM   #182
Lao_Che
IndyFan

And it looks like WhatCulture just Belloq'd the Indy 5 page on the Indiana Jones Wiki.
Lao_Che is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2017, 10:57 PM   #183
hismasterplan
IndyFan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moedred
Jim Broadbent?

Mark Hamill is willing too.
Edit: jump to 1:26:05.

Found these in a listicle of all places.

I could see both of them being included. Jim is a given because without John Hurt he has no other connection back to campus. Mark because he didn't see Harrison and Mark together in Force Awakens. It would be distracting to have them both in an Indiana Jones film though.
hismasterplan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2017, 04:17 PM   #184
curmudgeon
IndyFan

WB's film panel at San Diego Comic Con (Saturday the 22nd) is scheduled to have both Ford (for 'Blade Runner 2049') and Spielberg (for 'Ready Player One') attending.

Hopefully, we can get some quotes out of them in some post-panel press interviews.
curmudgeon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2017, 08:49 AM   #185
Face_Palm
IndyFan

Bummer about no Indy 5 news at D23. However they did give lots of cool news and updates on 2019 Disney films which to me says next year we will get Indy 5 news. They even showed a live action lion king trailer even though the film has barely been filming and doesn't come out until 2019.

Plus, Harrison looks great literally fighting and running in the newest Blade Runner trailer.

Just hang in there guys! We are only 1 year away from real juicy Indy 5 news and maybe MAYBE set photos and conception teasers.
Face_Palm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2017, 01:24 PM   #186
Hanselation
IndyFan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Face_Palm
Bummer about no Indy 5 news at D23. However they did give lots of cool news and updates on 2019 Disney films which to me says next year we will get Indy 5 news. They even showed a live action lion king trailer even though the film has barely been filming and doesn't come out until 2019.

Plus, Harrison looks great literally fighting and running in the newest Blade Runner trailer.

Just hang in there guys! We are only 1 year away from real juicy Indy 5 news and maybe MAYBE set photos and conception teasers.

There is so much silence in the Disney's Indy marketing. Meanwhile I think after a success of Blade Runner 2049 H. F. will retire. He did all his famous roles from the 1980th after a couple of years again: Indiana Jones 2008, Han Solo 2015, Rick Deckard 2017. - LET IT GO!
But of course I would like to see him in a new Indiana Jones anyway....
Hanselation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2017, 04:29 PM   #187
Z dweller
IndyFan

Location: The old colonel was right - but he never even got close...
RETIRE???

He only "retires" replicants, dude...
Z dweller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2017, 09:19 PM   #188
Face_Palm
IndyFan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hanselation
There is so much silence in the Disney's Indy marketing. Meanwhile I think after a success of Blade Runner 2049 H. F. will retire. He did all his famous roles from the 1980th after a couple of years again: Indiana Jones 2008, Han Solo 2015, Rick Deckard 2017. - LET IT GO!
But of course I would like to see him in a new Indiana Jones anyway....

In recent interviews Harrison Ford confirmed he plans to never retiring from being in movies.
Face_Palm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2017, 07:24 AM   #189
Silvor
IndyFan

Yeah it was disappointing with no Indy 5 news at D23. Hopefully somebody will ask Ford and or Spielberg (if he's there) about it during San Diego Comicon this weekend.
Silvor is offline   Reply With Quote