New Acquisitions!!

Barnett College

Some more stuff I just got.
yep... they are briefs!!:D :D :D

3963525641_8ca2138588.jpg

Bests
Barnett

Crack that whip

It took me long enough, but I finally just picked up my own copies of Indiana Jones and the Pyramid of the Sorcerer and Indiana Jones and the Mystery of Mount Sinai, along with five more packs of Indiana Jones Masterpieces trading cards, plus the display box.

Crack that whip

... and now, today I've followed up yesterday's acquisitions with Indiana Jones and the Army of the Dead and Indiana Jones Adventures, Vol. 2. I've got some Indy reading ahead of me!

Saber79

Luke Sprywalker said:
Saber79 I got the statue in the aquarium section.

Awesome thanks...gotta check that out....

I also received Army of the Dead in the mail today...can't wait to read it !(y)

Goonie

Insomniac said:
I just got Army of the Dead and love it! On chapter five!

I was hoping to pick it up too today, but our local Chapters store sucks and didn't get it. There's maybe four or five Chapters stores in the province that didn't get it (according to their in-store computer kiosks) and Kelowna's is one of them. Grrrrr. :mad:

Oh well, I'm reading White Witch right now anyways and want to read the Mac McCoy novels first before getting into Army of the Dead.

Saber79

indyclone25 said:
6 - Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade - Pepsi cup movie promo tie in, 1989.

Hey! are those cups similar to the one I sent you? from your picture it appears to be the same graphic....awesome package to get too! (y)

indyclone25 said:
well i got my stuff from ebay to orders really one with the 27 items an the other was the shell book give-away of the indiana jones
Love the hardcover Last Crusade! I have a hard cover version of the Marvel comic you prop up with the can.

I just picked up a hardcover edition of the Find Your Fate #1Curse of Horror Island!

indyclone25

Saber79 said:
Hey! are those cups similar to the one I sent you? from your picture it appears to be the same graphic....awesome package to get too! (y)
where yours were plastic , these are paper cups ,, so there are a different cup altogether , same design tho .

lao che & sons

indyclone25 said:
both actually

man you are on a roll! I mean I thought it was just one or 2 waves of stuff but it just keeps coming and coming and coming! It's really great! keep it up! It's fun to hear about what everyone adds to their collection.:D :D :D

Perhilion

I just got the Crystal Skull projector. It's a surprisingly decent replica, and the slide show is fun. Anyone get the booby trap set? I'm thinking of getting that next, but I want to know if it's worth it.

lao che & sons

got the lego venice canal chase. An amazing set with awesome features and beutiful minifigures. Buy it if you haven't yet. that means you indyclone! It's a great set and I highly recommend it(y)

ROB98374

Bought a 100% set of Young Indy cards, the binder, and 4 prototype cards.
Oh yeah, and 8 sealed boxes of cards. Why? Not sure.
DSCF2960.jpg

Also received 2 complete Last Crusade movie packs with a bonus cup!
DSCF2963.jpg

Also received 8 movie promo prints. They are 8x10 and nice quality. I will bring these if I ever find a signing!
DSCF2967.jpg
DSCF2969.jpg
DSCF2970.jpg
DSCF2971.jpg
DSCF2972.jpg
DSCF2973.jpg
DSCF2974.jpg
DSCF2975.jpg

Sorry for such a long post!

indyclone25

just got the new todds uptowner hat ---and it looks fabulous!!!!! here are some pics next to the downtowner

the uptowner is on the left and the downtowner is on the right
newuptowner002.jpg

newuptowner004.jpg

newuptowner012.jpg

very awesome hat nat as stiff as the downtowner and very pliable (spelling) very nice hat indeed