Seven Degrees of Indy game...

Magda

Gabriel Byrne -> The Man in the Iron Mask -> Leonardo DiCaprio -> Catch Me if You Can -> Tom Hanks -> Saving Private Ryan -> Tom Sizemore -> Pearl Harbor -> Ben Affleck -> Armageddon -> Liv Tyler -> Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring -> John Rhys-Davies -> Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade -> Harrison Ford

Next: Ewan McGregor

00Kevin

Indyfan
Ewan McGreger -->Star Wars Episode 1 --> Frank Oz --> Star Wars the Empire strikes back --> Harrison Ford

next: Bob Saget

westford

Ewan McGregor -> Moulin Rouge -> Nicole Kidman -> Batman Forever -> Tommy Lee Jones -> The Fugitive -> Harrison Ford

Jackie Chan

00Kevin

Indyfan
jackie chan --> rush hour -> tom wilkenson -> shakspear in love -> judi dench -> goldeneye -> desmond lleueln -> goldfinger -> sean connery -> Last Crussade -> harrison ford

Bob Saget

00Kevin

Indyfan
you know yer with youngins when they don't know who bob saget is

he was in full house (with olsen twins) and the american program "funniest home videoes" in the early 1990's

Magda

00Kevin said:
you know yer with youngins when they don't know who bob saget is

he was in full house (with olsen twins) and the american program "funniest home videoes" in the early 1990's

Yeah, but we're doing movies, not TV shows. ;)

westford

Calista Flockheart -> A Midsummer Night's Dream -> Michelle Pfeiffer -> What Lies Beneath -> Harrison Ford

Jackie Chan!

(I'm British - I've never heard of those TV shows...)

00Kevin

Indyfan
00Kevin said:
jackie chan --> rush hour -> tom wilkenson -> shakspear in love -> judi dench -> goldeneye -> desmond lleueln -> goldfinger -> sean connery -> Last Crussade -> harrison ford