"Say Hello to my Little Friend!"

wow... that is 100 times better looking than that gi joe or thae relic raider (i think that's what its called) figures!

Katarn07

Awesome. What head and body is that? Do you know what parts were used? How much of it is custom made? etc

IndyBlues

Katarn07 said:
Awesome. What head and body is that? Do you know what parts were used? How much of it is custom made? etc

The body is a Dragon figure, used for most custom figures nowadays. From there, everything else is all custom made, from his fedora, head, and complete outfit, including the gear.

Here's the website for more pics and info. Wait'll you get a load of his Batman and Jack Sparrow figures. Unbelievable.

When you click the link, in the left hand column you'll see the different custom figures he offers.

http://hstrial-asovstudio.homestead.com/home.html

Katarn07

Those are all spectaculr. I'm bookmarking that for sure. I'd love to have one of them for myself. How much was that one? I read they're all 140-175 depending on which model you get.

Last edited:

IndyBlues

The "Raider" figure is in the higher end of the spectrum, I believe it's because of alll the custom clothing and accessories.
I would drop Shawn an Email if you are interested in any of the other figures.

I'm actually eying up that 1:1 scale Indy head. When he finally gets those babies ready for the public, I can't wait to grab one, so I can put together a kick butt mannequin to put my gear on.
A life size Indy action figure! I bet Canyon would dig one of those.;0P

Katarn07

I already contacted him with his contact link. I don't collect Batman anymore (nor is any of my stuff currently being displayed) but that stuff is awesome. Captain Jack Sparrow is awesome too. Great detail. But other than the Raider, the only thing I'd really like is the Neo/ Smith heads. I wish he had the full figure up there for sale. I asked if there'd be any in the future. Those are truly great. :)

IndyBlues

Yes indeed, his Batman figures ROCK! That first one looks exactly like Michael Keaton. Amazing. All of his figures have that attention to detail. How about Captain Jack Sparrows broken compass??? Now THAT'S cool.

IndyBlues

Why thank you, Canyon. He IS ready for action, so whenever you get together a decent Marion or Willie, or even a Elsa figure, let me know. I'll get him a ticket to the UK.
'Blues

Katarn07

IndyBlues said:
Yes indeed, his Batman figures ROCK! That first one looks exactly like Michael Keaton. Amazing.

Actually the second one is most accurate to the movies. Both are Keaton's head, but the outfit on the first one is off. You can tell by the abs.

The prices are steep for toys, but these aren't meant to be played with. I think they're actually very reasonable for what they are.

I'm looking into making my own Agent Smith. It'll be cheaper, but it's hard getting all the stuff together. Also, I dunno if I'm up to it. It'll require a head swap and dying a suit and I don't know how to do either of those things. I think something he makes would turn out alot better than what I'd make. I suppose I'll wait for his reply before I start spending my money on the stuff. Besides, I can't find accurate transparent sunglasses or the ear peice needed. :(

Finn

Staff member
Plus, to have a fully accurate Agent Smith, you'd need to make <i>dozens</i> of them! :D

Katarn07

Hey, that guy never emailed me back about the price and possibility of a Smith.

Is there another means of contacting him other than his site? If so, could you drop him a message or point me in the direction of doing so myself? Thanks.