IndyFan.com?

Aaron H

Moderator Emeritus
Now, for a moment forget that I am a mod. and the "all knowing gatherer of information". Done? Good.

What in the world happened to IndyFan.com? It used to be constantly updated, and the forum was a happen' place. Now it sits empty days will go by before anyone posts, and Micah hasn't posted news since last October!
Has Micah moved on from the world of Indiana Jones? Has the fan community shrunk to just two sites? (TRN and TIE)
Will the world stop spinning and crash into the sun?
Why does E=MC2?
Okay forget the last two...but what has happened to IndyFan.com?

Aaron H

Moderator Emeritus
Sad, sad.
Does anyone remember Indy-Web? They died when the guy who bought them didn't give a darn about it any more.
Well, I suppose IndyFan can be yet another site on the wall of heroes.

Gilles V

Administrator Emeritus
I remember Indy-Web! Was a good Indyfansite.

I even remember the days before Indyfan.com had a forum.
Does anyone here remember the websites "Indy-World" & "Indiana Jones Warehouse"?

Gilles V

Administrator Emeritus
Those sites didn't contain much about fedora's. As good as nothing actually.
We're lucky to have IndyGear.com for that today!

QueZTone

oh yes Indy-web, i loved it! Was a great site. It really went downhill fast when the original owner threw in the towel.

Didn't it have a forum named Well of Souls? :) I think i liked that one too in the day!

Aaron H

Moderator Emeritus
Yes, Q. It was called Well of the Souls.
It is a bit unfortunate that the original posts were deleted here, otherwise we could go back and look at some of the posts "fights" between Indy-Web and us (all in good fun, mind you).

*Sigh* Those were the days.

VP

Moderator Emeritus
Gilles V said:
Does anyone here remember the websites "Indy-World" & "Indiana Jones Warehouse"?

I remember Indiana Jones Warehouse. It wasn't that bad. But I loved the Ultimate Indiana Jones Web Page, The International House of Mojo's Indy site.