Ultimate Action Heroes Movie Quotes Tribute!

-Jones-

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/z6MVKnU-UJA&hl=en&color1=0x3a3a3a&color2=0x999999"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/z6MVKnU-UJA&hl=en&color1=0x3a3a3a&color2=0x999999" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

fixer79

Pretty cool.
Although -of course- it's filled with huge spoilers if you haven't seen the films yet. Had to close my eyes and go 'blahblahblahblahblah' a few times... ;)

Apparently, the guy didn't have the Rambo III DVD 'cos I was waiting in vain for the clichématic "Who are you?"/"Your worst nightmare"
:)

roundshort

I hope the (warning made up word coming) funness of seeing these 80's action movies can be duplicated some day. I remember being 10 to 14 watching most of these movies during the summer with friends, and seeing this made me remember how awesome they were in the theater. I don't think todays action flicks have the same campy feel. I mean LOTR is really not a fun movie like Running Man, or Commando etc.

Hedwig

I had never seen George Clooney as a bad guy before. I hoped there would have been Indy, but no, only Harrison Ford in Air Force One... It was a nice video...

00Kevin

Indyfan
great list, I was hoping that there would be some james bond lines in there, since he seems to have invented 'killing joke' trend. but i was not surprise

very glad to see 'Yippie-kay-yay, mf' in there. one of my favorite lines of all time. If I ever kill someone I am going to say that.

I don't know why I'm telling you all this, lol

deckard24

IJ_KELLER said:
Cool, but they should have had "Mola Ram prepare to meet Kali in hell"(y)
I agree!!

Some good choices but some odd ones as well! Arnie seemed to take the title as having the most memorable lines.

Only one from Ford...what's up with that? Where was "I don't know, I'm just making this up as I go!" or "You're making a big mistake!" ?