If Harrison Ford was replaced...

The otherguy

who would make a good Indy? I'm thinking

Russel Crowe (with an American accent)
Dennis Quaid (sure he's a little old, but hey...)
George Clooney

Ska

Dennis Quaid hands down...he could pass for HF's brother.

I also wouldn't mind Billy Zane...he has that rough look to him.

THERA

Im sorry guys but

harrison ford is Indiana Jones. Everything about the character that we love comes from the character that harrison ford brought into the character. I think it would not work to have someone else try to continue the film. Sometimes it is just best to let something go... don't try to raise the dead once its gone.

BlackWhskyBlaze

QuantumGirl said:
Harrison is Indy! If he can't do it, than nobody should!
I couldn't have said that better myself, but I still can't help but wonder what it would have been like with Tom Selleck. Naa, I'll leave that alone.

Canyon

This topic has come up many times before.

I want to see Harrison play Indy in Jones4, but if you were going to make another series of movies based in the late twenties to early thirties, I have always felt that Russell Crowe would make a good Indy.

My other choices are
Viggo Mortensen
Hugh Jackman
Colin Farrell

:D

Tary

IndyJohan said:
Jim Carrey DEFINATLY Jim Carrey.

Ehhem....
You're joking right, Right? Anyway, I agree with THERA Harrison Ford IS the one and only Indiana Jones.

Snakewhip_Sable

Dennis Quaid could do it... I was just thinking that a week ago. Like if Ford were run over by a Ford and someone HAD to replace him. David Duchovny could maybe play a younger, more doped up on valium version of Indy. ;)

dapthx

Snakewhip_Sable said:
I was just thinking that David Duchovny could maybe play a younger, more doped up on valium version of Indy. ;)

Hahaha..."X marks the spot"....valium version?..LOL..that's good:)

dapthx

Luisiana Jones said:
well if Harry got replaced i would HATE the movie and it wouldnt be Indy, cuz Harry is Indy and if he is Indy no other can be Indy :p

I could not agree more...I think there is a true good reason why things happen...and Lucas and Spielberg were just lucky that Selleck was tied
up with P.I. :)

theinfiniteweird

Snoop Dog-
Were searchin' for that Grezaizel

Rainman-
Ark of Covenant, Ark of Covenant, Ark of Covenant, Ark of Covenant...
378 yards from map room, 378 yards from map room...that's 1134 feet...13608 inches...Jehova starts with an I...an I...yeah, an I...an I...Ark of the Covenant...

Captain Kirk-
Star date, 1834. These are the voyages of the Archeolgist Indiana Jones. To explore ancient civilizations. To seek out old artifacts and advneture. To boldy risk what no man has risked before.

Indy Parise

I would like to see Dan Aykroyd, not as Indy, but playing a small part but that's just me. Especially since LC had some humor in it why not have Indy 4 have humour. Maybe Chevy Chase could've been in it. Wait is Chevy Chase dead?