Niteshade007

New one I made tonight at work.

Hollywood.jpg

nezobiwan

ClintonHammond said:
"who can tell me what this is?"
Really busy? nearly painful?

Hardee-har-har

I know it is a little busy, but actually it's interesting to look at while I wait for my WiFi to connect.

There's a hidden Mickey in there. A ton of Skulls, a Dragon. I see new things in it every day.

René Belloq said:

No. If I had the money (which I don't), I wouldn't waste it on another piece of **** from Microsuck. I'd buy a Mac.

I need to buy a Mac anyway... for school. This ****ty laptop is just that... a ****ty laptop. Something to tide me over until I can afford a real machine...

...not that that will be any time soon.

Anyways... desktops.

That new one rocks a lot, if I do say so. It's in keeping with the theme I've so far established for my desktop art preference. Vampyros Lesbos was Italian sleaze, and so too is the new one--loosely. Asia Argento... daughter of the legendary Italian horror/sleaze director, Dario Argento. :)

Last edited:

U.S.Raider

nezobiwan said:
My desktop used to be Carth Onasi from KOTOR for a long time. But I felt like I needed a change.

carth onasi !?!?! wow. i used to adore KOTOR. i musta beat it 7 times both jedi and sith, though i think i like the second one better.... although that shock of realizing your Revan, that was a good one, it totally blew me away.... and i didn't really like how the second one ended. eh... oh well.

indy34

It's the same map from pirates of the Caribbean 3 so you'll probable find it on there site or goggle images when you search it select extra large images.(y)

wait the official website doen't have it:(

nezobiwan

Dr. Indy Jones said:
Where can I find this pic at, that is so AWESOME!!!! :whip:

It's a HUGE HUGE file and I got it from the PotC boards. Someone was nice enough to scan it out of an art book they had. If you really want it, I'll email it to you. But again, ye be warned, tis a large file indeed. 3854 KB.

:eek:

U.S.Raider said:
carth onasi !?!?! wow. i used to adore KOTOR. i musta beat it 7 times both jedi and sith, though i think i like the second one better.... although that shock of realizing your Revan, that was a good one, it totally blew me away.... and i didn't really like how the second one ended. eh... oh well.

Wondered if anyone would know what I was talking about, hehee. I like the story in the first one better, but I like the controls and the new features of KOTOR2 better. It's nice knowing whether you've already searched a container without needing to look inside it again. :) In the first one I like to play darkside female, fall in love with Carth and then kill him on the Star Forge. :gun:

Here's my current desktop (Rocky Horror) in celebration of Halloween. I have a special Xmas one too which will be revealed in time.... ;)

MagentaScreenshot.jpg