Rest in peace Jim O Brien

Hey gang, just a quick note to say that Jim O' Brian the director of the very first episode of young Indiana jones passed away recently. I had the honour of knowing a working with Jim over the last few years and I'd just like to say what an insightful and humorous man he was.

I worked with Jim in his capacity as a tutor at the met film school, as an actor brought in to act for the directing students studying there I was basically a colleague of his, and witnessed first had his wisdom and joyful way of life.
He will be sorely missed.

Stoo

That's a shame, Jeremiah, but cool that you knew him. How old was he when he passed away?

Apparently, he did only the Egypt segment of "Curse of the Jackal" which must have been a fun adventure. Like Junior asked, do you have any stories?

No stories I'm afraid, I was a bit embarrased to ask actually, I'd working with him sporadically for maybe two years before I checked his CV. I didn't trust myself not to ask about that Detonator plunger! Wish I had now.

As for his age, not sure, the man was so frail he could have been any age from 60 to 85.