you aint never met a dork like meh!

agent_dork

EXUSE ME! spambot? HA! your realy not that bright from what i can tell. i'm not here to spam i was just never taught propper grammer. If i was here to spam i wouldn't have waited a over week to be able to post.

Last edited:

Indy~Annie

hey welcome to the raven!! (y)

ha you call your self a dork.:p you can tell you never met me.lol

so how long have you liked the Indy movies?

are you just an Indy freak or a Harrison freak that lead you to like Indy the best....he he he thats what happened to mwah!:D

hope you have fun here (i sure is.:p)

agent_dork

XD my dad loves indy movies so i saw them sevrel times when i was little and i final got aroudn to watching them resently and realised these are way better than lotr and potc!!!!

PloKoon

agent_dork said:
*trows snakes at indy* (y) (y) (y)

realy not that bright from what i can tell. i'm not here to spam i was just never taught propper grammer. If i was here to spam i wouldn't have waited a over week to be able to post.

Trust me, we know...

Anyways, welcome to the frenzy. I'll be your guide, remember; keep your hands and feet, and other useless body parts in the mining cart at all times.

PS: thread title reminds me that song on Alladin "You aint never had a friend like me"

:whip:

Last edited:

agent_dork

PloKoon said:
PS: thread title reminds me that song on Alladin "You aint never had a friend like me"

:whip:
This is thread is a little oldish but thats what i was thinking when i posted thsi lol.