I'm new here! Givemethewhip86

Oops! I accidentally posted this in the wrong forum. It should be here.
Hi. I'm so glad to be at the Raven! I'm going to discuss Indy and news about certain users. Here is my first bit of news. Before I was a member I came here and read the forums. However, I believe this user here on dA is a user who got banned almost two years ago. He/she is obsessed with Fanboy and Chum Chum, Adventure Time, and Regular Show. Not to mention that I like Adventure Time too. I am not that person.http://funkpopper.deviantart.com/ This person also told me they have Aspergers, and that explained why they acted like that. I also believe this person was a crazed fangirl. Browse their gallery to find out who they are. They have pretty good cartoon style art, I think. I guess the user could make a better life on dA. If you like anything they have, that's fine with me. I like some of the stuff too. I just believe this person is TohtYoshi.

Last edited:
Always nice to see someone interested in talking Indy, there have been one or two who've broadened my perspective here...hope you do well.

My heart goes out to anyone who suffers though the only obsessions that go over well here tend to be those regarding Indiana Jones, and sometimes not even Indy can save some of them.

Good luck, thewhip.

XanaduEli

Welcome, I hope you like it here! I'm Melanie. :)

I have just recently been diagnosed with OCD. So I don't post here as often as I used too, through extreme anxiety of having my views being stomped on or having my fanfictions criticized. I worry so much about perfection these days.

But anyway, you may see me now and again on here. :)

XanaduMel said:
So I don't post here as often as I used too, through extreme anxiety of having my views being stomped on or having my fanfictions criticized. I worry so much about perfection these days.
Wow...when has anyone stomped you? My impression is that you've been treated very well here.

XanaduEli

Rocket Surgeon said:
Wow...when has anyone stomped you? My impression is that you've been treated very well here.

I wasn't really referring to here. I get treated pretty badly on other forums so it's kinda driven me away from forum posting.

I'm not referring to me. Have you heard of that user, TohtYoshi? They were obsessed with Toht and video games and got banned for talking off topic too much.

Givemethewhip86 said:
I'm not referring to me. Have you heard of that user, TohtYoshi? They were obsessed with Toht and video games and got banned for talking off topic too much.
Wel talking off topic is no way to get banned around here...

Are you referring to TohtYoshi as they? Like Smeagol?

Yes. Because I don't know if TohtYoshi was a boy or a girl. I have the feeling TohtYoshi is a crazed fangirl and said weird things about Toht. TY's probably a girl.

The Drifter

TohtYoshi was here for all of a month, and it's been a few years ago. Why even bring him/her up? Why would you even care if it's the same person as in your link?

Last edited:

Attila the Professor

Staff member
Welcome, but:

Forum Rules said:
No Talk Behind Backs:
Please do not talk about, or even hint to, people who have been banned from The Raven. Neither about people whom you know have left these forums at their own choosing. It is not kind to talk about old friends or rivals when you know they no longer follow -- or are no longer able to reply to -- conversations here at The Raven. The same rule applies for banned members their websites & other works.

Have you read the rules here? You might want to.