Moon_tan likes TheRaider.net

moon_tan

First time I ever saw Harrison Ford as Indiana Jones was in the Salem (Indiana) Drive-In. I was visiting with family. I didn't know what to think about it then. However, I sure do like it now. It was Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom that made me a fan. I liked The Last Crusade too.
I am disappointed about Harrison Ford saying Indiana Jones 5 was just rumor (July 14, 2011) when Shia LaBeouf brought some hope on the subject recently that George Lucas was looking for a "MacGuffin". I thought it meant Lucas was finally in the process of writing a script.
I would really like to see an Indiana Jones 5.
I don't understand George Lucas and Steven Spielberg when they want to burn out the candle while the iron is still hot. If I was a director or producer, I would give the fans a sequel. Okay, so Crystal Skull wasn't so great, but now maybe the 2 directors will do better with number 5.
Maybe George Lucas should watch Legend Quest on SyFy channel on Wednesday nights and get some new ideas.
Thank goodness James Bond is back on track for every 2 years.

Mongo like Sheriff Bart!

moon_tan said:
Maybe George Lucas should watch Legend Quest on SyFy channel on Wednesday nights and get some new ideas.
That would not be a good idea. Hopefully he doesn't respond to the alien backlash the way he handed Jar Jar.

Finding ways of putting the ark in virtually each film was bad enough.

Would you like it if the Crystal Skull made cameos in the next two Indiana Jones films?

(whoops! I shouldn't have said that...)