Now you might not like this idea at first but bear with me. My idea for a game is this: the members of The Raven do a Nuzlocke run.
What is a Nuzlocke? For those who don't a Nuzlocke is this (description from Bulbapedia):
The Nuzlocke Challenge is a set of rules intended to create a higher level of difficulty while playing the Pokémon games. Many challengers feel that the rules also serve the purpose of encouraging the use of Pokémon the player would not normally choose, and promoting closer bonds with the player's Pokémon. The rules are not an in-game function, but are self-imposed on the part of the player, and thus subject to variation.
The name of the challenge originates from the comic series of the same name, which features a Nuzleaf resembling John Locke as a recurring gag character.
For more here's the link: http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wi...ocke_Challenge
The two rules of a Nuzlocke are this:
1. If a Pokemon faints it is considered dead and must be released or put in a Pokemon Storage to never be used again.
2. You must catch the first Pokemon you first encounter. If you fail to catch it, you can't catch another one.
Now, Why am I posting this?
1. I've been thinking of an interesting game for the peeps of The Raven to play.
2. If you've played Pokemon before, this another way to feel more attached to your Pokemon or revive some nostalgic memories.
3. For those who haven't played Pokemon before, this could be a good way for you to get started and try something new.
The rules for this game:
When there are enough people who agree with this idea, I'll make a thread for journals for the people who agreed to play to make an record significant events (like catching a Pokemon, beating a Gym Leader, a Pokemon "dying", etc.). The people who agree to play will post a journal once a day recording their progress.
Now, once this game is in session, it will not end. Anyone can join at any time whenever they can. If you don't have time to play then you can play and post when you have the time.
If you don't have a Pokemon game, then go buy one when you can. It can ANY Pokemon game for that matter. It can be the old ones to the new ones. Except for the Pokemon Mystery Dungeon games, Pokemon Colosseum, and Pokemon XD. Because for the MD games you ARE a Pokemon, and in Collosseum and XD the way the game is played it would be difficult to train Pokemon.
Now what do you think?
Do you agree? Or are you too chicken to lose your precious Pokeymanz?