Blockbuster DVD case review

michael crawfor

What are you doing reading this ? you?re supposed to be at Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull! That?s where I am right now, watching the movie with my kids. And hopefully loving every minute of it.

But if you?ve already seen it, or haven?t had a chance yet, then tonight?s review will tide you over a bit. I?m looking at the new DVD case from Blockbuster Video, and exclusive item that they have as part of their big KOTCS promotion. It ain?t cheap at $50, but it?s actually quite a bit nicer than you might anticipate. It?s certainly worth checking out, particularly if you just don?t know what to do with your Indy DVD?s. You can find all the reviews at the usual:

http://www.mwctoys.com

You can also do me a big favor this weekend. I wrote an article for the Toledo Free Press on the merchandise that?s being released in conjunction with the movie. The Associated Press expressed interest in picking it up on the wire so other papers could run it as well, so if you happen to see said article in your local Entertainment section this weekend, please let me know! Thanks.

Have a terrific weekend, and thanks for reading,

Michael
MWC