"Junior!"--is it said by a different actor?

Raiders90

A question:
In the beginning of LC, when young Indy arrives home, anxious to tell his father about his recovery of the Cross, they have the following exchange:

Indy: "Dad!"
Henry: "Out!"
Indy: "It's important!"
Henry: "Then wait...Count to twenty..."
Indy: "No, Dad, you listen to me--"
Henry: "JUNIOR!"
Indy: "One, two, three four."
Henry: "In Greek."

Is it just me or when Henry says JUNIOR--and only then--does it not sound AT ALL like Sean Connery? The rest of the exchange is obviously him except for that one word. I understand that the body of young Henry in that scene was another actor while the voice was Connery. However, is it possible that whoever played Young Henry's body was the man who shouted the single line "Junior!"? It sounds a lot different than Connery's voice, and much more powerful and youthful sounding, especially considering Connery's age at the time of LC and the general timbre of his voice.

Stoo

Raiders112390 said:
I understand that the body of young Henry in that scene was another actor while the voice was Connery. However, is it possible that whoever played Young Henry's body was the man who shouted the single line "Junior!"?
The Character said:
sean did he voice and another actor did the 'body'
Guys, the other actor who played Henry was Alex Hyde-White (son of the inimitable, Wilfrid Hyde-White). He was about 29 years old for the filming of "Crusade" so this is what he probably looked like at the time:

alex_hyde_white_200x200.jpg

Raiders90

Stoo said:
Guys, the other actor who played Henry was Alex Hyde-White (son of the inimitable, Wilfrid Hyde-White). He was about 29 years old for the filming of "Crusade" so this is what he probably looked like at the time:

alex_hyde_white_200x200.jpg

If they darkened his hair a bit and gave him a beard he could've passed for a young Henry facially IMO.

Raiders90

Compare the way Connery shouts JUNIOR angrily at Indy later in the film, with the way it's shouted in the 1912 segment. I find it very hard to believe that such a youthful, clear, powerful sounding voice would be Connery's. When Connery is angry and yells JUNIOR (for example when the Nazis want the book and he and Indy get into the Marx Brothers argument), it's clearly Connery, with that accent.