New Acquisitions!!

Luke Sprywalker

Nick, great find on that car! It looks great to me. I can see a few imperfections on it but looks well worth the money. I can't wait to see the end result.

NickTurner

Another almost-Indy purchase. Since Halloween is approaching be on the lookout. I found this 8-pack of skeletons in a Micheals store - by Martha Stewart of all people! They are a little large - about 5 inches high, but could be great for backgrounds, falling on the white dress Marion most of us don't have etc. I haven't opened the pack up yet in case I find some smaller ones, but I think they would look awesome with some dirtying up.

Skel-1.jpg

Goonie

NickTurner said:
Another almost-Indy purchase. Since Halloween is approaching be on the lookout. I found this 8-pack of skeletons in a Micheals store - by Martha Stewart of all people! They are a little large - about 5 inches high, but could be great for backgrounds, falling on the white dress Marion most of us don't have etc. I haven't opened the pack up yet in case I find some smaller ones, but I think they would look awesome with some dirtying up.

Skel-1.jpg

Last year Michael's had another thing for Halloween that I thought about buying. for those little light-up villages, they had an accessory pack that contained snakes and rats. They looked to be a perfect size for the 3.75" figs.

ROB98374

throwmetheidol said:
And are you happy with your bronze? Looks good in the photo :)
It looks really nice. My only complaint is that it is marked PROMO instead of having a 1-500 number. Now I will need to find another one. I want a numbered one. I just do. My full color Indy on horse is numbered in the 30's. I should have ordered this sooner.
Now I need to get a 4th display case. All 3 are full now, and I have the Sideshow idol and KOTCS PF that I need to make room for.

got a World Peacekeepers toyline Camel to go with my Idy figures at Big Lots. Keepin an eye out for thier motorcycle with sidecar and campfire sets

Rhys135

That bronze Indy on horse statue looks very nice in those pics. Could you confirm if there's only 500 regular Indy on horse statues, or were you refering to the bronze one?

Anywhoo, today I got my Ark in the post :-

l_2ccb88bcd41d4553bcf54d665ed57a87.jpg

l_ed22c13fd9c0450bb9f16f345a97d9e6.jpg

l_8a9ae16798744f469d8e286ee72b8f40.jpg

NickTurner

featofstrength said:
got a World Peacekeepers toyline Camel to go with my Idy figures at Big Lots. Keepin an eye out for thier motorcycle with sidecar and campfire sets

I finally found a camel too and noticed the (really tiny) picture of the sidecar on the back. Has anyone actually seen this one? It would make a lot of people happy if it was pretty good. (Heck if it were only halfway good!) They have a pretty decent horse too if you need an extra, and it's already brown.:)

NickTurner

http://www.lambstoys.co.uk/acatalog/World_Peacekeepers.html

Found a better picture on this page. Looks like it's the same as the "Marauder" bike that has been mentioned before. Hmm. It looks like the "Marauder" site is breaking up World Peacekeeper sets to sell individual items. Not that that is a bad thing. The jerry cans on this page I recognize:

http://www.marauderinc.com/servlet/Detail?no=148

The locker and bunk beds look to be from the :World Peacekeepers : Military Life Training Camp with 2 Figures" set. Just so you know. (Or maybe it's already obvious to folks.)

ROB98374

Rhys135 said:
That bronze Indy on horse statue looks very nice in those pics. Could you confirm if there's only 500 regular Indy on horse statues, or were you refering to the bronze one?

The bronze is limited to 500. The normal one is limited to 1,750.
At least that is what they say on the bottom.

DocWhiskey

^Sweet Sideshow collection, Deckard! Hopefully one day when I have more money, I could get them all.

Speaking of money, A buddy of mine is going to Disney World this October, and I asked him if I give him around $50 could he get me some Indy stuff from the stunt show(this was on facebook).

Anyway, his girlfriend replied to my comment saying "if I want anything Indy from Disney I shouldn't expect to get much with just $50."

For people who have gone recently, is that true?

I haven't been to Disney in about 5 years, but last time I remember $50 should be okay for a shirt, figure, and maybe a pin or shot glass. I mean, back when I was there I bought a Raiders shirt for $17 and an action figure for $14. So I just figured $50 would be enough for a small "haul".

Am I right or out of my mind?

DocWhiskey said:
^Sweet Sideshow collection, Deckard! Hopefully one day when I have more money, I could get them all.

Speaking of money, A buddy of mine is going to Disney World this October, and I asked him if I give him around $50 could he get me some Indy stuff from the stunt show(this was on facebook).

Anyway, his girlfriend replied to my comment saying "if I want anything Indy from Disney I shouldn't expect to get much with just $50."

For people who have gone recently, is that true?

I haven't been to Disney in about 5 years, but last time I remember $50 should be okay for a shirt, figure, and maybe a pin or shot glass. I mean, back when I was there I bought a Raiders shirt for $17 and an action figure for $14. So I just figured $50 would be enough for a small "haul".

Am I right or out of my mind?

Doc...

You'll be fine! Shirts are about $20-25, shot glass or cup about $6, Indy racer car about $6, buttons are about $5, Mickey Indy fig about $10... just remember that there isn't much theme park related merchandise as they relied heavily upon Hasbro items to stock the parks and they still have TONS of it.

Les

DocWhiskey

throwmetheidol said:
Doc...

You'll be fine! Shirts are about $20-25, shot glass or cup about $6, Indy racer car about $6, buttons are about $5, Mickey Indy fig about $10... just remember that there isn't much theme park related merchandise as they relied heavily upon Hasbro items to stock the parks and they still have TONS of it.

Les

Okay, I figured that. I know there's not much there, but when it comes to Indy every little bit counts. Thanks for the breakdown, Les. I knew I wasn't crazy.

indyclone25

DocWhiskey said:
Okay, I figured that. I know there's not much there, but when it comes to Indy every little bit counts. Thanks for the breakdown, Les. I knew I wasn't crazy.

just be sure that they get you the "where there's a whip there's a way" t-shirt , that one looks so cool --- and the shot glass , and the mickey mouse as indy figure , those are the best items .oh plus the new 20 th anniversary pin.

DocWhiskey

indyclone25 said:
just be sure that they get you the "where there's a whip there's a way" t-shirt , that one looks so cool --- and the shot glass , and the mickey mouse as indy figure , those are the best items .oh plus the new 20 th anniversary pin.

Your Disney haul pictures are the main reason I wanted to do this Indyclone haha. I seen your pictures of the shirt and figures etc. and I was like "must have".

indyclone25

DocWhiskey said:
Your Disney haul pictures are the main reason I wanted to do this Indyclone haha. I seen your pictures of the shirt and figures etc. and I was like "must have".

my daughter and her husband are going this december, and i have they getting me the new 20th pin , but i hope that they will find some new shirts or toys , but that means that will be xmas presents --- oh the agony!!!