Indy Scout 117

GHOST RIDER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ghost_rider.jpg

GhostRider_29_Cover.jpg

Ghost Rider FTW!!!!! (y)

IAdventurer01

My favorite superheroes? These .... things. :sick:

infringementjimlee.jpg

Not really, though. In seriousness, I wouldn't classify most of my favorite heroes as superheroes (such as Indy, for one good example), though among the conventional lines, I would have to go for Batman, Ironman, Spiderman, Robin, and Wolverine, in that order.

Cole

Superman and Batman........America's first, most popular superheroes.

What I love about Batman in particular is the wealth of delicious villains. You have the Joker, The Penguin, Catwoman, The Scarecrow, Mr. Freeze, Poison Ivy, The Riddler, Two Face, etc.

And all the other superheroes seem like a rehash of Superman. The alter-ego, special powers, etc. But Superman is the original and the greatest to me.

A slice of pure Americana.

Just too bad they couldn't give Superman the movie he deserves recently....

Last edited:

DocWhiskey

Cole said:
Just too bad they couldn't give Superman the movie he deserves recently....

And it doesn't look like we'll be getting one any time soon :(

With the technology involved in movie making today, imagine Supes fighting Doomsday, Metallo, Darkseid, or Apocalypse. It would be epic!

I hope one day we'll get a truly great Superman film again.

But in the mean time, if you're a comic reader, check out Superman: Secret Origin. It's only 4 issues and 1 issue in. It's great.

adventure_al

I like Batman too but here is a few which suprisingly havn't been mentioned:

The Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles!

Blade

and I also really like the concept and character of The Punisher. I believe the comics are better but as I only really read books it is a real shame the films didn't make a better job of it.