Favorite Indy Gag

Favorite Indy Gag

• Raiders of the lost Ark - Indy shooting the Arab swordsman

Votes: 33 66.0%
  • Temple of Doom - Indy losing his gun in front of the two Thugees

Votes: 5 10.0%
  • Last Crusade - Indy throwing vogel out of the blimp and saying he had no ticket to the passagengers

Votes: 12 24.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

sarah navarro

Last Crusade,it makes me laugh everytime Lc just has a bunch of great gags.ROTLA swordfighting one is ok but it doesnt really make me laugh.

metalinvader

Raiders for me.I love the fact that it's such an iconic scene and it was never intended to even be in the film.

Gotta be the Arab Swordsman gag. The brutality is outrageous!

There are too many gags that surpass these three IMO opinion. The mirror spin is one of my favourites. I love the Thuggee guard hammer on the head joke, too. I must admit, I do like the No Ticket gag infront of the ... passagengers?

:hat:

IndySeven

As much as I love Raiders, the TOD scene is the best! Its so funny how Indy's holster is empty when facing the two Thuggees!:gun:

Katarn07

IndySeven said:
As much as I love Raiders, the TOD scene is the best! Its so funny how Indy's holster is empty when facing the two Thuggees!:gun:

It's funny by itself, but the nod to the scene in RotLA is what in-jokes should be. It's subtle and not over the top. Things like that are sure to put a grin on any Indy fan's face. I voted for that one too because it had no votes at the time, but I think the RotLA scene is better. Especially knowing why it was done :D

The_Raiders

I had to go with "no ticket" just watching all those people tear out their tickets from here and ther was hilariouse. :D

The_Raiders

NO! I just remembered what my favorite gag was. In the library when Indy was tryin to get to that tomb or whatever, and he was pounding the floor the same time the libraian was stamping books, I love that! :D

WillKill4Food

The_Raiders said:
NO! I just remembered what my favorite gag was. In the library when Indy was tryin to get to that tomb or whatever, and he was pounding the floor the same time the libraian was stamping books, I love that! :D
Me too. Speaking of which, I hope they make a Librarian action figure!

ReggieSnake

Raiders: Totally unexpected!:gun:

The "No Ticket" gag would be my next choice of these three. The ToD Joke is really just a continuation of the joke from Raiders, which is what makes it funny.