how many times have you seen kotcs?

indyclone25

as of today monday the 9th i have seen it 4 times --- and i will probably see it once more before the month ends ---- by then i'm sure some one will have given me a bootleg copy that i will hate cause i like to see my stuff nice and clear ---

Michael24

Three times so far:

1. May 23
2. May 28
3. June 8

And hopefully a few more times. If Sunday's audience is any indications, crowds are still turning out for it (even out here), so it should be staying around for awhile longer with a variety of showtimes. :)

|ZiR|

Twice. I'd go a third time but my local theater has already dropped it. Now all they're showing is Iron Man. While I loves me some Robert Downey Jr., I do wish they'd kept KotCS longer. :/

The Man

|ZiR| said:
Twice. I'd go a third time but my local theater has already dropped it. Now all they're showing is Iron Man. While I loves me some Robert Downey Jr., I do wish they'd kept KotCS longer. :/

Wow, they dropped it fast. Did the local gophers picket the cinema in protest over the hatred the film has sent their way?

Agent Z

|ZiR| said:

Damn, wth? I went to my third screening just this afternoon and the theater had a nice crowd, especially considering that schools are still in session.

People still bust out laughing at the "Why the hell didn't you make him finish school?!" line :p

Zealot

I saw it only once, but that's just because I'm lazy to go to the cinema (which is about an hour drive from where I live).

Indy~Annie

i only seen it once "cry's uncontrollably" no body will take me.(n)

but i think will be going to the theater on fathers day.(y) so i shall watch it again!!! YAH!!!

James

|ZiR| said:
Twice. I'd go a third time but my local theater has already dropped it.

Wow, that's kind've odd, considering it was still in the Top 3 at the box office.

Agent Z said:
People still bust out laughing at the "Why the hell didn't you make him finish school?!" line.

Yeah, that's definitely the best punchline in the film, imo. I love the way Ford delivers it.

I've seen the film 5 times, which has to be a record for me. Normally, I need to have a lot of time in between viewings of a film. But for some reason, this movie just seems to have a great flow to it.