Whats your fav YI episode?

indyclone25

my favorite is the scandal of 1920s ---i love the music and the woman were hot in that episode---anne heche looked good as a brunette and the blonde gloria was just to die for ---

indyclone25 said:
my favorite is the scandal of 1920s ---i love the music and the woman were hot in that episode---anne heche looked good as a brunette and the blonde gloria was just to die for ---
I TOTALLY agree! I think it's better than mystery of the blues you've changed my mind:hat:

LostArk

Barcelona 1917 was slow at the beginning but great near the end with the opera and all. Prague was different but it was good and in my opinion the better half of the movie.

IndyJr.

Vienna, 1908 - I love this love story (and I think Sophie's cute :p )
Russia, 1910 - This episode is really gripping and very good.
Greece, 1910 - A really interesting episode, with some good father/son moments.
Ireland, 1916 - I LOVE Ireland... therefore, this is one of my favorites... :p
London, 1916 - This love story is wonderful, whoever says YIJ stinks needs to watch this.
Verdun, 1916 - The darkest, most emotional episode of YIJ. This is very well done.
Congo, 1917 - I use to hate this episode, but after watching it again I love it.
Russia, 1917 - I love Russia... therefore, this is one of my favorites... :p
Barcelona, 1917 - Very comical and all together wonderful.

The rest of them are very good (except Paris, 1916 and Prague, 1917). The rest are very good... but in my opinion, the ones listed above are the very best. My all time favorite would be either London, 1916, Verdun, 1916 or Vienna, 1908

robweiner8

indyclone25 said:
yea that blonde was HOT.

indyclone25

here are the ladies from the scandals of 1920
YOUNG_INDIANA_JONES_V3D8_DOM-01hr22.jpg

CasualJeff

indyclone25 said:
so first was kate then gloria then peggy and finally the queen of shimmy ann pennington

Who played Molly in the Istanbul episode? She was ridiculously hot, as I recall. (It's been several years since I've watched any Young Indy.)

As for my favorite episodes: Phantom Train of Doom and Adventures In The Secret Service were great. I liked Daredevils of the Desert too. Basically I liked any show where they at least attempted to have Indiana Jones-style action/adventure. It's disappointing that so many episodes were just long/boring/absurd run-ins with historical figures.

SterankoII

The two ones set in WWI Africa are my all-time favorite YIJ movies, Phantom Train of Doom and the episode where he meets Albert Schwitzer.