TheRaider.net

Go Back   The Raven > Beyond the Films > Indy Video Games
User Name
Password

Old 06-09-2008, 05:50 PM   #26
The Tingler
IndyFan

I don't BELIEVE I'm asking for help on this game, but here we go!

At the end of the Zeppelin level in Last Crusade, I'm looking for the spanner to fix up the car. It's on top of that house, but I can't seem to get there. There is a machine next to it that I presume I need to use, and I need to find three metal parts to make it work.

I can only find two - one on the way to the bridge, and I think the other was by the wall in front of the house. Where's the third?
The Tingler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2008, 11:24 PM   #27
Niteshade007
IndyFan

I'm on the "Free the Children" level or whatever, and I'm stuck. I think I'm supposed to carry something across these planks, but it's not working, because I have to jump. I can get to the other side without that thing, but not with it. How do I beat this level?
Niteshade007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2008, 12:42 AM   #28
Kali Mah
IndyFan

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Tingler
I don't BELIEVE I'm asking for help on this game, but here we go!

At the end of the Zeppelin level in Last Crusade, I'm looking for the spanner to fix up the car. It's on top of that house, but I can't seem to get there. There is a machine next to it that I presume I need to use, and I need to find three metal parts to make it work.

I can only find two - one on the way to the bridge, and I think the other was by the wall in front of the house. Where's the third?

If my memory serves me correctly, the third piece is located under the tractor parked right in front of the house.
Kali Mah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2008, 12:46 AM   #29
Kali Mah
IndyFan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Niteshade007
I'm on the "Free the Children" level or whatever, and I'm stuck. I think I'm supposed to carry something across these planks, but it's not working, because I have to jump. I can get to the other side without that thing, but not with it. How do I beat this level?

You just need to drop the box near the edge of the platform, jump to the next one, turn around and use your whip to grab it (the box that is) and repeat the process.
Kali Mah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2008, 11:11 AM   #30
Niteshade007
IndyFan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kali Mah
You just need to drop the box near the edge of the platform, jump to the next one, turn around and use your whip to grab it (the box that is) and repeat the process.

Ah, thanks!

I love this game, but I was surprised at how tricky it can be. I mean, it's a kid's game, so I did not expect to have this much trouble with it (I thought I was going to kill someone when I had to fight the German Mechanic. That was rough).
Old 06-10-2008, 12:21 PM   #31
Shortie
IndyFan

This site tells where all the parcels/artifacts are:
http://www.xbox360achievements.org/f...ad.php?t=74842

Does Han Solo carry a blaster & does he have it at all times?
Shortie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2008, 02:43 PM   #32
Vance
IndyFan

Okay.. in Ancient City (special section).. WHAT do you do with the Train car? It's driving my daughter and I nuts!
Vance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2008, 04:55 PM   #33
QBComics
IndyFan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vance
Okay.. in Ancient City (special section).. WHAT do you do with the Train car? It's driving my daughter and I nuts!

Light the end of it with the torch. Also on AC: How do you break that glass on the ground in it!? We already tried the dynamite.
QBComics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2008, 04:58 PM   #34
Vance
IndyFan

Quote:
Originally Posted by QBComics
Light the end of it with the torch. Also on AC: How do you break that glass on the ground in it!? We already tried the dynamite.

You go under it, using Short Round. (There's a hidden tunnel in another secret spot further up)
Old 06-10-2008, 10:10 PM   #35
Violet
Moderator Emeritus

Location: The Host City of the 2018 Commonwealth Games, Australia
My brother's finished the films and bought all the characters except for two who are not yet for sale. They look a little familiar though. To us, it looks like Mutt and maybe an older Indy or Ox. Spalko's head also makes an appearance on the customised characters that you make yourself, which I found interesting. That and there's still 4 movie clips missing all after LC.... Is there a secret KOTCS level like in the first Lego SW?

Last edited by Violet : 06-10-2008 at 10:16 PM.
Violet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2008, 12:20 AM   #36
Niteshade007
IndyFan

Ok, how do I get the bridge up in the motorcycle chase from Last Crusade? It's probably easy, but it's driving me crazy!
Old 06-11-2008, 01:30 AM   #37
Eternalight
IndyFan

Niteshade007, it depends on which bridge you're refering to. Although I'm going to take a while guess that it's the final one of the level?

Anyhow, if you're talking about that one, and if I remember correctly, I think you need to blow up the sliver Lego's off to the left, you can find a gun either by building the trampolien and going into the barn, or grabbing a hat from one of the enemy soilders, and knocking on the door. I can't remember which was right, but it was one of those!

And after you blow them up, I think there is some Lego's that has to be build. Then you should be able to turn the key, which if it you don't already have it, is located near the windmill I think. And afterwards the bridge should come up! But be sure to have both motorcycles ready, because you have to push down on some pressure points!

If you're talking on terms of the ramps, just press the action button near the very end of the ramp. You should go flying clear across to the other side! Either way, I hope this helps you out!
Eternalight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2008, 07:32 AM   #38
Grimezy
IndyFan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Violet Indy
My brother's finished the films and bought all the characters except for two who are not yet for sale. They look a little familiar though. To us, it looks like Mutt and maybe an older Indy or Ox. Spalko's head also makes an appearance on the customised characters that you make yourself, which I found interesting. That and there's still 4 movie clips missing all after LC.... Is there a secret KOTCS level like in the first Lego SW?

Have you played the Young Indy level?

And to Shortie, yeah Han Solo does carry a blaster.
Grimezy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2008, 09:32 AM   #39
QBComics
IndyFan

Quote:
That and there's still 4 movie clips missing all after LC.... Is there a secret KOTCS level like in the first Lego SW?

Don't want to spoil anything but here goes:
Their is an Young Indy level where you can buy Fedora, and the last character is Han solo, whom you can get by finding five LEGO SW characters
QBComics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2008, 11:33 AM   #40
Vance
IndyFan

Quote:

There's no KOTCS material, at all, in the game, aside from a rushed Spalko head and Mutt hair in the custom creator. The reason for this is that the game was worked on without any knowledge of the upcoming movie, aside from promo material which we had all seen.

The remaning two 'secret' characters will be pretty obvious choices when you unlock them, though, as will the 'missing' movie clips.
Old 06-11-2008, 04:05 PM   #41
Flash Dixson
IndyFan

how do you unlock the young indy level?
Flash Dixson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2008, 07:21 PM   #42
Eternalight
IndyFan

You have to collect all the tresures from ROTLA, preferably in Free Play and afterwards it should open up for you to play it.
Old 06-11-2008, 07:42 PM   #43
Flash Dixson
IndyFan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eternalight
You have to collect all the tresures from ROTLA, preferably in Free Play and afterwards it should open up for you to play it.
thank you.....
Flash Dixson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2008, 10:09 PM   #44
Niteshade007
IndyFan

Gah, I need ONE more treasure from the City of Danger, and I can't find it anywhere! It's driving me insane.
Old 06-11-2008, 10:19 PM   #45
Eternalight
IndyFan

Niteshade007, try this link here. It has a in depth explation where each treasure chest in City of Danger is. It should help you with your problems.

City of Danger Treasure Chest Walkthrough

Hope you get them all and open that Young Indy level soon!
Old 06-11-2008, 11:05 PM   #46
Niteshade007
IndyFan

Okay, now I've found them all, but there is no Young Indy level. I'm in the artifact room, and I can get to the Ancient City level, but not Young Indy.

Earlier I tried purchasing the pieces, would that have any effect on playing the level? Because that hardly seems fair that I would be punished. The Young Indy level didn't even show up after I purchased them, so I was kinda pissed that I did that. Is there some kind of glitch?
Old 06-12-2008, 07:25 AM   #47
nezobiwan
IndyFan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Niteshade007
Earlier I tried purchasing the pieces, would that have any effect on playing the level? Because that hardly seems fair that I would be punished. The Young Indy level didn't even show up after I purchased them, so I was kinda pissed that I did that. Is there some kind of glitch?
We also noticed that purchasing pieces to the artifacts had no effect on the extra levels... so I don't think it's a glitch.

What MUST be a glitch... my nephew Kyle has the game on PS2 and he had 4 billion points as soon as he started his first game. His mom told me over the phone and I didn't believe them. She was all like, "Yeah billion with a BAH! BAH-illion!" I went over to his house and sure enough, they had billions of points. And to this day he still hasn't found all of the parcels so it wasn't treasure x2 or x10 or whatever... did anyone else experience this?
nezobiwan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2008, 11:41 AM   #48
Niteshade007
IndyFan

Okay, well I went and played another level, came back, and it was there. It's a lot of fun, if not a little short.

Does anyone know what the warehouse level is like? Obviously you don't get any new characters, so I'm curious as to what it is that happens. I hope it's not like the ancient city level. That was kind of lame.
Old 06-12-2008, 12:50 PM   #49
fixer79
IndyFan

Does anyone know what the purchasing of the artifact pieces in the relic room's about? Can you just buy the pieces you're missing or what?
I don't remember a feature like that in the Star Wars games...
fixer79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2008, 12:53 PM   #50
mapso
IndyFan

Does anyone have screenshots of the secret levels?
mapso is offline   Reply With Quote