indyclones other artwork

indyclone25

hi all here is some other artwork i have done over the years
starwarspics129.jpg

starwarspics133.jpg

starwarspics128.jpg

Indy Croft

did you use markers for black and white? I can see some marker strokes instead of brush strokes

you should keep on they are not realistic which makes them better!(y)

|ZiR|

You know, I'm surprised more people haven't responded. I really like these!

My favorite's the top one; I love the skull clenching the knife. It's just seems so abitrary. The Boba Fett portrait is awesome, too. Say what you will, I think these capture the original Star Wars "feel" much better than most fanart, or even the covers for those EU SW novels you see in stores.

Nice job. :hat:

indyclone25

thanks all i always did work on my star wars art alot back in the day ---- then i started my indy drawings again ---- i saw bladerunner on g4 and i will most likely do a picture based on that --- so keep watching for that

indyclone25

who doesnt it ---- anyone who likes star wars loves indiana jones too and willow-- you know anything from lucasfilm , lol even howard the duck?

Gear

I like the Original Trilogy, but episode VI was a foreboding telling of what was to come for the Star Wars universe.

metalinvader

indyclone25 said:
who doesnt it ---- anyone who likes star wars loves indiana jones too and willow-- you know anything from lucasfilm , lol even howard the duck?

Good stuff,Indyclone! Nice to see a fellow Willow fan.(y)

Yes,Howard is a VERY guilty pleasure of mine.:eek:

indyclone25

i havent done any willow in awhile ------ i had some artwork i did when i was younger (when the movie came out ) but havent been able to locate it ---i will do some skecthes of the characters