Hi Everybody!

Luckylighter

I just wanted to introduce myself as a new member of The Raven. I've been kicking around the COW forum for a few months now--I'm sure most of you will recognize my username. I know Canyon and Renderking will.
As far as Indy goes, obviously I've been a fan most of my life--well since 1981. My level of fandom reached a fevered pitch, however, last summer when I saw the Indiana Jones Stunt Show at Disney-MGM Studios for the first time.
Since then, I've been in a mad dash to collect as much gear, toys, books and artifacts that I can find.
I've really been looking forward to The Raven reopening its doors since I started hanging around these Indy fan sites, and I'm really excited to be aboard.

I

Indy_Jones88

welcome

hello, Im new also. hope to get to know u better

Luckylighter

Thanks for all the welcomes. That's what I love about the Indy fan community, there's so much love to go around. I've been in a few other types of community's that weren't quite so friendly. But so far, between The Raven and COW, everybody has been really cool.

I

Indy_Jones88

im glad we could make u feel welcome. I am also new and i felt the same way yesterday when i got so many welcomes.

Finn

Staff member
One more late Welcome... Oh yeah, on this board, you're not going to run out of them right away. ;)

Luckylighter

Why...that's just...(clears throat)...so sweet...(eyes mist up)...Thanks Ren...(fights back tears)...OK, enough of this mushy stuff. You're a pretty good egg too, Ren old bean.

BTW If you should find yourself floating off the face of the earth, might I suggest using the Harrison Ford Method of keeping your hat on...a few staples and you should be set. ;)