Where are you going to see it?

00Kevin

Indyfan
Where are you guys going to see it? it would be cool to run into some raveners while we're in line.

I'm going to see it at the Irvine Spectrum in Irvine, california at midnight. anyone else going to be there?

MADMOVIES

I am taking my son to the midnight show at Walt Disney Worlds AMC pleasure Island! We are going a second time at 7:00 pm with the rest of my family! I cant wait!!!
:D Jim

Crack that whip

I'll be adding to the beards' fortune and glory at the 12:01 am showing Wednesday night / Thursday morning (May 21 / 22) showing at the Regal Governor's Square Stadium 12 here in Tallahassee, Florida. I can't believe it's less than a week away!
:D

Kingsley

Mexico City... I don't know where yet!!! I'm 8000 kms far away still.
I will simply take my girl with me and enter any theatre, quick! :D

eroc

Kingsley said:
Mexico City... I don't know where yet!!! I'm 8000 kms far away still.
I will simply take my girl with me and enter any theatre, quick! :D

8000 kilometers??? 5000 miles??? wow!!!

indy34

I have tickets for the first screeing:D but the first screening where I live isnt until 10am on thursday and I was hoping for a midnight one:( oh well at least I have the day off:p

T

tp2005

My hometown of Victoria, British Columbia.

Which is perhaps the furthest you can get from Hollywood, or any Indy adventure.(n)

Being an Indy fan in Canada sucks.

Zorg

I'm going to see it in my favorite theater. I've seen most Spielberg films there, starting from Jurassic Park I guess. I also saw the Star Wars Special Editions and Episode I at this very same theater. So I think it's a fitting environment for the new Indy. :) I'll be going on Friday afternoon, can't make it to the premiere, sadly.

The Drifter

Well, I live in the sticks of West Virginia.
I doubt any Raveners will be around here. But, I will either go to a place called The Marquee in Welch, WV or The Bluefield Theater in Bluefield, WV.

mfisher

The Police Dept is sending me to Miami for training this week... so I will catch it down there near the hotel

Young Indy

I will see in the Carmike Cinema in good 'ol Sioux City, Iowa. Seeing it there because they will show in glorious digitial DLP projection.

xfkirsten

MADMOVIES said:
I am taking my son to the midnight show at Walt Disney Worlds AMC pleasure Island! We are going a second time at 7:00 pm with the rest of my family! I cant wait!!!
:D Jim

Woo! That's when/where I'm seeing it, too! :D I'm not sure which theater I'll be in, though, as I got my tickets through movietickets.com. :)

jazzycmk

12:01am showing at Crosswoods Cinema on the IMAX in Worthington, OH (outside of Columbus).

And then taking the rest of the week off. All things came together nicely with the Indy debut, Memorial Day weekend, and my birthday. And what a better way to kick off a mini-vacation then by going to see Indy. Boo-yah.

akator

00Kevin said:
Where are you guys going to see it? it would be cool to run into some raveners while we're in line.

I'm going to see it at the Irvine Spectrum in Irvine, california at midnight. anyone else going to be there?
That is a quincidence, thats where I'm going 2 c it.