Chun Li

chun-li.jpg

Princess Leia Organa

princess.leia.lg.jpg

Éowyn

eowyn_mkd.jpg

Last edited:

roundshort

How does one measure this? Is the amount they can kick ass, or thier snappy comebacks, or how hard of a pounding they can endure (as I am sure there are many Adult Film Stars that can take quite a pounding!)?

Robyn

roundshort said:
How does one measure this? Is the amount they can kick ass, or thier snappy comebacks, or how hard of a pounding they can endure

I'd say the "cool" factor should be taken as a whole, for example; one shouldn't deserve bad ass status if all they have is snappy come backs.

There's nothing more bad ass than a wise cracking woman in the C.I.A. knowing every kick ass move on earth with a child in danger and her protective maternal instincts kicking into high gear.. That's a lethal combination! Look out bad guys!:gun:

long_kiss_goodnight4.jpg

kg1.jpg

kg2.jpg

Chewbacca Jones

My faves already mentioned are Marion, Dana Scully, Matilda, and Eowyn.

I'd like to add;

Ziva David of NCIS
379073.jpg

and the Princess from Nausicaa of the Valley of the Wind;
nausicaa1.jpg

Robyn

I'd like to add Diane Freeling from Poltergeist. She's pretty bad ass... The girl will face anything!

p1.jpg

4279235_gal.jpg

And I agree with you Doc.. Sarah Conner IS scary!

kongisking

DocWhiskey said:
33pbodf.jpg

Linda Hamilton as Sarah Conner.

I'm STILL afraid of her.

Sarah Connor is a monster. Did you watch her in that Chronicles show that nobody bothered to watch (or love) except me? She is such a racist, technophobic, whiny and antisocial queen *****. What a terrible mother. I used to always excuse her for her worser qualities by saying that 'oh, at least she still has her humanity, seeing as she's yet to take a human life', yet in the SCC episode "Some Must Watch, While Some Must Sleep," she kills that one fellow, after having spared his life a few episodes ago! How she treated Cameron like garbage infuriated me. Um, hello, it was that same attitude that made Skynet distrust humanity in the first place, you stupid lady! Take a lesson, and try treating sentient, super-intelligent computers as fellow living beings, okay?

Violet

Moderator Emeritus
Also would like to add to the list:

Lady Snowblood (one of the inspirations for the Kill Bill movies)

Rogue from the X-men (though not that goth whiny version. The version from the 90s with the snappy comebacks, superstrength and redemption storylines).

IAdventurer01

JuniorJones said:
...not has much as HOT ICE. Yeah baby, HOT ICE. Hubba. Hubba. Hubba.

Which reminds me - I pick Hot Ice Hilda as my tough woman.

... who I'm sure no one's ever heard of. :eek:

AnnieJones

Elektra I think is a good tough female character.Jennifer Garner is also tough in real life because she knows Taekwondo.
movie_daredevil.jpg