Hello...

B. Brown

Just realized that my account had been validated.

I'm a major Spielberg fan, and love the Indy films. My favorite happens to be "Raiders", but the other two are great as well. I'm really looking forward to seeing "Kingdom". I imagine Spielberg/Lucas/Ford will deliver a good, fun adventure flick, once again. :D

A little about myself-
My name's Brandon, and I'm living in NY. Right now I'm going to college for multimedia, however, I look to attend NYFA next Spring/Summer, to pursue my filmmaking career. I'm highly influenced by Spielberg's filmmaking, and he's one of the reasons I'd like to get into the job field. The first movie I saw in theaters was "Jurassic Park", at age 4 or so, and I've been loving his films ever since.

As for music, I like different varieties. My favorite band is The Beatles. I also love listening to film music; favorite composers include John Williams, Jerry Goldsmith, John Barry, and Bernard Herrmann. My favorite scores are "Schindler's List", "The Blue Max", "You Only Live Twice", "Vertigo", "Close Encounters" and "Raiders".

Along with Spielberg/Indy films, I'm also a major James Bond fan, and also post over at Mi6forums.

Looking forward to getting to know/discussing with you all. :)

B. Brown

G-Man said:
Welcome to the Raven...

It's a good time to be an Indy fan. And a James Bond one too...

Indeed. :D

I always tell people that Indy and Bond are going to save cinema this year. With the poor films that the industry has been producing lately, we certainly need them to spice it up a bit.

B. Brown

G-Man said:
Don't forget The Dark Knight though... :)

Yup, that too. Though, I wasn't too satisfied with Batman Begins. Surely Indy and Daniel Craig as Bond are put above Batman, on my list.

I may see it. Depends on how bored I get this summer.