3D Indy fan art

Mike Dowswell

Thanks Blue Jay! :) glad you like it :)

It's all done in 3D software called Cinema 4D by Maxon :)

Well, Harrison?s quite a thin guy really, or well not as heavily built up as most heroes, I would say though he?s quite thin?.but no worries :)

Mike Dowswell

Thanks The Raiders :)

This ones been real tricky get the composition right, its almost like too far back and you lose the height and too close up and you lose somthing else :)

hemble

WOW O WOW this first pic I'm really liking(y) the whole compostion is toatlly amazing especially the way you have the feel of looking up at it well done indeed.

The columns pic is another great one the shadows and lighting make the pic much bigger.

Ron

Mike Dowswell

Thanks Ron, :) yeah I'm not so sure on this one, I think its come out OK, but...there?s something not quite right about all three. I think the third one is maybe the best, maybe there needs to be more detail on the others...but...at the same time...I try to keep it very simple / stylised, I find myself removing detail quite a bit...lol...ah well... :)

Mike Dowswell

Indiana Jones - Another Cave (3d)

lol...I am terrible for thinking up titles for images, really not good at that. This one I'm not all together sure on, I like elements of it, but the backgorund is quite bright, these ones are taking a while to render (with it being far higher polygon with the cave walls)...still tweaking away though further on it though...

indy15_mjd.jpg

Mike Dowswell

Indiana Jones - Skeleton 2 (3d)

oh man, the fedora is still looking awful, I really need to do a better one...and a whip too.

indy16_mjd.jpg

Last edited:

Mike Dowswell

Thanks Ron!...lol :D

A update on this one....have added a whip and made a attempt to model a better fedora. There's also a tiny bit of extra detail on the side of the stone thing / sacrificial? thing

indy17_mjd.jpg

Mike Dowswell

Thanks tocksic!, glad you like it :)

yeah it's all done in Cinema 4D. :)

At the moment I'm having a lot of problems in photoshop with banding on the images, even though they are 16bit 300 DPI...when you go into photoshop and do the alterations it seems to make it awfully bandy :(