Hi, fellow Indy fans!

Jorbex

Hi, all!

I finally decided to register and join in the fun! I'm a life-long Indiana Jones fan, and my fandom got a much-needed boost when I started listening to Ed Dolista's Indy-Cast over a year ago. I'm a big trivia nut (I'm the "Pedro" who always answers Pat's trivia), and I look forward to having a great time here!

DoomTown

Jorbex said:
Hi, all!

I finally decided to register and join in the fun! I'm a life-long Indiana Jones fan, and my fandom got a much-needed boost when I started listening to Ed Dolista's Indy-Cast over a year ago. I'm a big trivia nut (I'm the "Pedro" who always answers Pat's trivia), and I look forward to having a great time here!

Welcome, my brother!!!! Glad to finally see you here...:D

DoomTown

Jorbex said:
I'm glad to be here! Now if only we could get some cruciform sword avatars... ;)

I begged them already...the best I have is the Cruciform sword logo for my bio pic...:(

Jorbex said:
Hi, all!

Oh my Brother, come on in, this place is bliss! Bliss and heaven!

...well sort of.

:dead:

Jorbex

A bit off-topic (a lot), but does anyone else think this smiley: :dead: looks a lot like Rorschach?

Hello, Nice to meet you I'm 14 my name is Tiffany call me Tiff or Avalon or just Tiffany, I hope you enjoy it here people are really friendly here(y) i don't mean to pry but How old are you? but if don't want to say you don't have to.

Indyologist

Hey Jorbex, welcome to the Raven tavern-- where you'll find molars in the peanut bowl. You might want to watch for that. Marion hasn't cleaned them out in a while.