Whip Swing

Finn

Staff member
Actually, I recall that there's a whole article somewhere in the web considering this (which I unfortunately didn't find anymore doing a quick search) and at least in it, the answer was <i>no</i>. It listed a variety of reasons, from physics considering the whip's grappling motion to the fact that the leather would wear out and stretch had it bear the weight of a fully grown human being. It was revealed in the same article that they used a custom made whip with a metal string inside it when it came to performing stunts involving the whip in the three movies.

VP

Moderator Emeritus
Yes, but you'll destroy the whip and I don't recommend it. The whip might snap and you'll break your spine. Just use a rope or get a whip that has a cable in it.

VP

Moderator Emeritus
I just noticed that this thread was started by Paperboy. Where've you been?

Patrick

haha, sorry about the late reply, but I just realized you responded.

I've been accidentally spamming on a few other forums. I can barely understand what I was trying to say even in the last post I made about a year ago, on any of my forums. Right now I'm a Marxist :p :rolleyes:

I think I've matured a bit (I like the letterbox format now), and I'm not expecting to be overly post-happy.

I got another route, so now I do over 100 papers. I can get them done in the same amount of time though. :whip:

Now I am year or two from graduating.

EDIT: What happened to Fisk? Why was he banned? That guy was great/ Hated him.

Last edited:

Tennessee R

Yes, the only way I could possibly justify actually swinging on a whip was if I had a 8 plait cheap cowhide one. But on my 16 plait 8 ft. Austrailian beauty, never. :whip:

And Renderking was banned, and started using other forums (the lost pages) and made his own website (thefedorachronicles.com)

Patrick

Why was he banned? He wasn't that bad of a rule-breaker, just one time he was warned, when I was around. He established himself as a respected member.