Bacon

roundshort

adventure_al said:
I do prefer a square sausage piece with broon sauce though!

Although sadly unless you're in Scotland you are probably deprived of that. :(

Just keep the black stuff away form me! Kills every good breakfast I have in the UK.

roundshort

adventure_al said:
that'll be black pudding? its not the best, still can't beat a proper scottish breakfast though.

Black pudding is so . . .YUCK. Not my thing

Realy in the mood for some good bacon . . .off to Dean & Deluca!

Indyologist

file.jpg

Indy's brother

Real world usage for Tac Bac

Tactical Bacon may seem like a bit of an odd product. However, the real world application of this fine bit of merchandise is actually a lifesaver. It has been well documented by this t-shirt:
2317902-2-bacon-zombie.jpg

that bacon is preferred by the undead. In blind taste tests, 97% of the living dead prefer the taste of bacon over brains. Obviously, the human lust for this delicacy extends beyond the grave.

Much like an F-18 deploys flares to attract deadly heat seeking missles, Tactical Bacon operates in the same way. When being chased by a zombie, simply deploy your Tac Bac to provide you with a life-saving distraction.

However, you have just given away your bacon. Damn zombies.

roundshort

Pale Horse said:
In one thread?!

You just upped the ante with that one.....

I am really impressed, and worried I never thought of it! Bacon is what makes the Brain work, I am sure the Brain stores Baconany goodness in it, so must be what the Zombies want.

I have updated my Zombie protection plan to include copious amounts of Bacon (and that turkey bacon, Zombies are not dumb, they know)>

Thanks for this important breakthrough in Zombie Survival, and an excuse to have more Bacon.