Sexiest Characters

Gear

(Aside from Indy)

- Marion

- "Fedora"

(No more than 3 parties per post, please. We don't want it to get too messy in here)

Dr.Tyree

A gaming spin on the question...

Marry: Marion (she has the 100% beauty, and is coolest)(y)
F^@#: Dr. Elsa Schneider (it's the hair over the eyes):cool:
Kill: Spalko (because she's a Commie) :gun:

Gear

I'd have to say it;

- Capt. Katanga

[Edit]

- The twins from the Black Dragon Fortress in Emperor's Tomb.

Last edited:

Johnny Nys

Never thought of Indy characters as sexy. Marion always reminds me of my sister, so that'd be weird. Willie and Elsa never really did it for me. So I guess it comes down to Spalko, unless you count classroom students?

Pale Horse

Staff member
With a name like Jock, it's got to be good....if you're into that sort of thing.

He's gotta big snake, too.

But, more to my liking, who can resist the 'I Luv You' Nabokov chick in Raiders.

Attila the Professor

Staff member
Gear said:
The twins from the Black Dragon Fortress in Emperor's Tomb.

Inspired choice. Nice.

Belloq manages to be French without being stereotypically French. I'll offer him as a suggestion. And there must be some women who are into Kazim's pinstripe suit.

But really, this girl:

cap103.jpg

And Sophia Hapgood would likely be a fine looking woman if she existed in flesh & blood:

foamisc1.png

foamisc10.png

Last edited:

oki9Sedo

Marion, Willie, Elsa, Spalko are all VERY hot!

Couldn't knock any one of those off*! Sorry!

*edit: although I'd knock off any of them, if you get what I mean.:D

Niteshade007

Elsa probably wins for sex appeal, with Willie coming in second.

Belloq is a sexy man, I must admit. Smart, dashing, and a little bit of a "bad boy."

I have to agree with Attila though about the extra with the glasses. She's only shown briefly, and I haven't seen the movie since it came out, but I still remember her. Does she really count as a character though?

Gear

Niteshade007 said:
Does she really count as a character though?

Well, she is a person who inhabits the story. Regardless of whether or not she's developed upon, I'd consider her so.

What about some of those dancer ladies at Club Obi-Wan? Can't remember their faces, but that's typically how it goes.

IAdventurer01

Attila had some very nice choices, though I question the validity of Darkwing Duck. (Other people are seeing that, right?)

Sticking to the movies I'd have to say,

Women:
1. Marion
2. Library chick
3. Elsa

Men:
1. Fedora
2. Belloq
3. Jock

Niteshade007

Gear said:
Well, she is a person who inhabits the story. Regardless of whether or not she's developed upon, I'd consider her so.

True. I was just thinking in terms of filmmaking, she would classify more as a featured extra, rather than a character. In terms of the story, I suppose she would count as a character.

Jock doesn't really carry any sex appeal for me, but I have a phobia of snakes, so I think that might be something that would keep us apart. Oh, and the fact that he's a guy. I meant to put that first...

Violet

Moderator Emeritus
I'd like to see how Canyon would go with this thread... :p

Personally, I dunno. None of the characters really light my fire. Last year, I would have said Mutt, but nowadays.... I don't know. Can we pick someone from Young Indy?

I thought the guy who plays Hemingway in the TV series was pretty cute.

However if this were about the Mummy series, this would be a lot easier for me! :p

Junior Jones

Mara, the belly-dancing double agent (Daredevils of the Desert)
Mata Hari (Demons of Deception)
Elsa Schneider (Last Crusade)

(By the way, this thread needs pictures!)