Whatcha playin? (Video games wise.)

Kyle

I finished Red Dead Redemption last week and played a little Fallout: New Vegas this weekend. Great stuff! Haha

:)

XanaduEli

*sigh* I want to play co-op Fable III but my brother is busy and only a few of my friends on X box live actually have the game. :(

Finn

Staff member
Quality over quantity, gang...

The last few pages of this thread made me double-check if someone had given Twitter a "The Raven" skin.

I had the impression that the point of this thread was to give impressions about the games you're playing, not posting a report every damn time you boot up the console.

<small>And if you say "I'm sorry", you're on your way to the Bananas. The length of the vacation depends on how long it's been since I last had coffee.</small>

KiKi Kat

YEA!!!! I finally got Just Dance tonight. I decided to get the first one first and I'll probably get the second one this weekend. Even had Lonsome up there a bit tonight. (y)

KiKi Kat

Ok, gonna put up a video soon. I had Lonsome up playin Just Dance 2. And to beat all he was actually jammin to George Micheal "Wake Me up Before You Go Go." That was priceless.

Attila the Professor

Staff member
From another thread

Lonsome_Drifter said:
On a related but slightly different note: Attila, have you ever played Heavy Rain on the PS3? I think you'd enjoy that game.

I have, and it does sound pretty compelling. Once I get some stuff off of my plate, I hope to get around to giving it a shot.

Indy Scout 117

Why is Call of Duty: Black Ops so cool?

hey everyone!! ok for you major videogamers out there: i have been thinking about asking for Call of Duty Black Ops for Christmas, but i want to know more about the game from the opinions of other gamers. i love first person shooters :gun: , and i loved modern warfare's 1 & 2. but i was kinda iffy on whether or not to get Black Ops. what are youre thoughts on that game??

indy34

I've got it for my brother for christmas. I haven't actually played it yet but I really want to play the new Nazi zombies, you can play as Kennedy, Nixon, Castro and another guy I'm not sure who he is.

Indy Scout 117

Lonsome_Drifter said:
It also has guns and you can shoot people and see blood. I love the cussing too...
lol no way!! i had NO idea!! :p ok i guess ill ask for it for Christmas and if i dont like it, ill return it to Gamestop. thanks fellas!!