2009 Indiana Jones Lego

Dewy9

Niteshade007 said:
Oh, are you an FSU student as well?

Well I'm from here, and I'm at TCC right now because I've got the Bright Futures Scholarship that pays 100% for community colleges and 75% for state schools. My major is Social Studies Education and it'll be tough to get into FSU since they've capped it at 25, but I'm hoping to get in and go there in the fall.

Niteshade007

Oh, well I certainly love it. There's another guy here from Tallahassee (aside from Crack that whip), but I don't remember his screenname at the moment. Small world.

Dewy9

Niteshade007 said:
Oh, well I certainly love it. There's another guy here from Tallahassee (aside from Crack that whip), but I don't remember his screenname at the moment. Small world.

"Too small for two of us!"

Sorry, I couldn't resist.:whip:

Crack that whip

Hey, far out! Funny to see so many of us here; perhaps we should get together sometime.

I was at multiple local Targets and Wal-Marts on Friday, Niteshade, and saw what you meant, though I understand everything was just in a bit of flux. I did at least see a lot of LEGO sets, just not a real LEGO section. I'm sure it'll be back shortly after it settles down, if it hasn't returned already.

What's cool about the Amubush in Cairo set is it looks like Marion in her Cairo outfit will be included. (Look on top of the box) Also the Fighter Plane Attack looks as if it is peliminary stages as well. Also look at the pic with the Cairo set. Look below it, you can see the tops of the other Indy sets that will be released. The one looks like it has Thugees from Temple!!! I cant wait to see the others!!

fixer79

Aaaah, finally! Thanks, Jack! :)

That airplane chase set will get more color in its final form, I reckon.
Like Atilla says, that cairo set looks incredibly preliminary... Two characters aren't even fully in frame and the Cairo villains look rather bald :)

Now the wait begins to see a preliminary pic on the Temple of Doom...

Trennas

finally! been waiting for weeks now :) the fighter plane set looks fairly cool, its a shame that the cairo picture is so blurry that you cant really see any details.. still, better than nothing! :D

BingoBrown

Indyfan4ever said:
Look below it, you can see the tops of the other Indy sets that will be released. The one looks like it has Thugees from Temple!!! I cant wait to see the others!!

Sorry to burst your bubble, but I'm 99% sure that the box top you're talking about is the Shanghai Chase set. From the right, you're seeing two of Lao's thugs, Indy in white suit, and the top of Willie's hair. And that's exactly how they're positioned on the top of the Shanghai Chase box.

Dewy9

BingoBrown said:
Sorry to burst your bubble, but I'm 99% sure that the box top you're talking about is the Shanghai Chase set. From the right, you're seeing two of Lao's thugs, Indy in white suit, and the top of Willie's hair. And that's exactly how they're positioned on the top of the Shanghai Chase box.

It is. And the pictures look great. I'd be great to see Cairo Marion.

col.dietrich

well than whats the box on the right that you cant see but is an indy set? its probably the flying wing, but i am just wondering :confused: :sick: :mad:

Attila the Professor

Staff member
Any thoughts on who the figure on the right might be in the Cairo set? We've clearly got Indy and the Cairo swordsman, but then there's someone with what looks like a torch. Another swordsman? One of the German guys in suits? Sallah (the torch, after all)? Sure isn't Marion, despite her appearing on the top of the box.

MaxPhactor23

*sigh*...

Did anyone bother saving the photos? They've been taken down. Hopefully we'll get to see those supposed Temple of Doom and Cemetery sets soon too.

MaxPhactor23

Hmm! Well there's a part of me that's somewhat disappointed in the Temple of Doom. It's less the Temple and more the Mine shaft. Still freaking awesome...but I really was looking forward to the sacrificial scene being made...but it looks like there's hope. Is that it in the background? Hopefully we’ll get a few Thuggee’s (there’s at least one) and more importantly; Mola Ram. I'd much rather have had less Mine track and more of the Temple itself I.E. Spike Chamber, Bug Room, Sacrificial Chamber with Cage, the lot. Maybe there’s more to come.

Obviously these are very early preliminaries. I mean...the Indy in the boat chase is wearing an Imperial Officers uniform. Granted it should be a suit and not the normal Indy look, but still. Obviously a lot will change.