Indiana Jones Magazine!

Sakis

TR.N Staff Member
QBComics said:
Does anyone if they have an extra issue 1? Thanks.

I have issue 2 and am awating to go get issue 3 this weekened. Then get the subscription :) I love just sitting down and reading all things recent in the Indiana Jones world. (y)

Actually, I do have an extra copy. Uhm... and what are you willing to do for it?

Dene

QBComics said:
4th issue?

Magazine4.jpg
For goodness' sake, the third isn't out here until the week after next!

QBComics

Sakis said:
Actually, I do have an extra copy. Uhm... and what are you willing to do for it?

Rip hearts out. Nah, I'm joking. Turns out I can't get it. Besides I only truely find the 'Indy memories' intresting considering I know all about Indy KOTCS.

Dr.Sartorius said:
The covers for the magazine are one of the most disappointing things about it.

Personally I'm hoping for a Struzan original for one issue. :D

QBComics

Well, I picked my issue 3 up today and my favorite article was the Top 10 battles. Intresting to see how they rank the fights. But, during this article did anyone catch the mistake between #4 and 5? They both have the same brutal moment. Hmm... ;)

indyclone25

if anyone needs a copy of issue one of the indy magazine and have anything you want to trade let me know ---this is the scanned cover so you can see what it looks like condition wise.......
scan0023.jpg

Stoo

Ha ha. Actually, I need that one but I did manage to get #1 with the alternate cover, though.
I suppose since it's No.1, the issue is thicker and is bound with a spine rather than staples.(y)
Forbidden Planet had the other alts (and regular editions) of #2 and 3 as well and...

...since it hasn't been posted yet, the alternate Numero Uno:

OfficalMag_1Alt.jpg

DIrishB

I wish they'd make these a bit more worthwhile to the more casual Indy collector's by including some type of original story material. I don't mean comics, but just simple short stories starring Indy. Basically, just stuff like the prologue/opening sequences of the movies, but original material in written form, of course. Naturally, the licensing costs for printing such original Indy fiction might be more than its worth for the magazine...but then again, up the print runs and include those original short stories, you might have another sell out like with the old Farscape Magazines by Titan (which now sell for over $100 for sets, average $10-40 per individual issues).

Last edited:

Billy Ray

Indy magazine, issue 4

Picked up the latest issue of the Indiana Jones magazine today...the one with the interview with tnswman. Great stuff, but it was $10! Also looks like they are going to make the magazine quarterly now, the next issue doesn't come out until January here in the US. They are going to have an "essential guide ot Indy merchandise" in the next issue though:D

metalinvader

I got mine on Saturday.Pretty neat interview with Tnswman.I wonder why the photos used in his interview were the same ones he posted over here on the Raven.You'd think he would have went all out.Oh well.

Lambonius

Nurhachi1991 said:
He would of given them to everyone if a bunch of idiots diddn't get him banned.

I personally had no beef with tnswman, but dude, you are kidding yourself if you can't see that he was practically begging to be banned. I hate to say it, but he really had it coming, even BEFORE his sarcastic (or racist, if you want to look at it that way) Obama comments. The rules against flaming aren't just friendly suggestions, you know. :rolleyes:

Nurhachi1991

I diddn't find that racist its not like he posted Clansman pictures or ended every sentance with a Sieg Heil like I said before I don like Obama at all or Mcain for that matter.

But alot of people did have a beef with Tnswman and started crap all the time.

Lambonius

Nurhachi1991 said:
I diddn't find that racist its not like he posted Clansman pictures or ended every sentance with a Sieg Heil like I said before I don like Obama at all or Mcain for that matter.

But alot of people did have a beef with Tnswman and started crap all the time.

Well I'm pretty sure he was being sarcastic with those comments, but sarcasm or not, they are still openly offensive to some, and he should have known better. I personally could take the joke, so I wasn't bothered, but it's not just those comments. He was consistently abrasive and quick to flame, and often would fuel the fire in situations where it really just wasn't called for, seemingly for his own personal amusement. I appreciate his dedication to the line and to getting people the most up to date info, however accurate or inaccurate it may have been, and his generous offers of free stuff were great, but his attitude and abrasiveness had been continually getting more and more prevalent in his posts, so the mods gave him some time to cool off. That's their prerogative. It certainly is quieter around here with him gone, and I miss some of his informative posts, but the overall mood here is inarguably friendlier.

Anyway, this is fairly off topic, so we should probably wrap it up via PM if you feel the need to respond.

indyclone25

i saw the interview and wouldn't you think someone with al a large indy collection would at least have been dressed more indy like in leather jacket and baggy pants, bag ,leather whip, better fedora , just not indy enough to me ,but yeah he had alot of nice stuff tho ---