Hardest To Find Authentic Kenner & Hasbro Accessories

UIMJ

What has everyone's experience or thoughts been?

I'd have to say that from the Kenner line:

-Indy's authentic whip
-The Plastic Stand that came with Marion
-German Mechanic's Wrench (I've actually never seen it loose, one single time ever)

I'd guess that eventually, pieces from the Hasbro line will be lost often as well:
-Henry Sr. glasses are just asking to be scarce
-Probably the knives from the Thuggee Guards - they have high play value and are small, so easily lost
-Possibly Mola Ram's sash because it doesn't stay on the figure in any sense of the word

I've seen the Kenner trends from experience, but I'm pretty much surmising the Hasbro stuff. Clearly, I've never "played" with my Indy figures as they sit in a display case, but I think it's somewhat obvious which ones have the higher play value and will be manhandled more over time.

The Disney figures are a tough call. I've got a set, but they are only MOC, and I've actually never seen a loose set on sale on the bay. The figures are plentiful, but it doesn't look like people have opened them they way that the other lines have been used.

There's also the plastic fruit from the Cairo play set and the snakes from the Well set. I only ever had the Cairo set as a kid and I'm missing a couple of pieces of fruit.

I haven't opened the newer stuff so I don't know about them.

UIMJ

Edward The Head said:
There's also the plastic fruit from the Cairo play set and the snakes from the Well set. I only ever had the Cairo set as a kid and I'm missing a couple of pieces of fruit.

I haven't opened the newer stuff so I don't know about them.

Oh yeah... I forgot about those. Well said.... the LJN Mola Ram's knife and the Thuggee accessories are a pain to find too.