Lucas ponders Indy 5

Indy's Fist

Deckard said:
When your sucking Lucas's **** do massage his balls too?

Wow for a moment I thought I was offended then I just imagined Decard was Stewie from Family Guy and all is well in the world. Seriously just put this post in Stewie's voice, it's funny as hell!:D

The Man

Deckard said:
I don't care how sick this sounds, I hope Lucas suffers brain damage or a heart attack and just cannot write anymore. I really really do.

palpatine.jpg

"Good. Gooooood! Let the hate flooow through you..."

MaxPhactor23

George Lucas stopped writing movies and started making multi-million dollar advertisements the second he threw little teddy bears into Return of the Jedi. Thus was the subsequent downfall of a great filmmaker and his revival as a corrupt businessman under the façade of a so-called artist. It ceased to be about legitimate storytelling and became product placement spoon-fed to brainwashed children and fans. For all the good he brought to cinema in the 70’s and 80’s, he equally brought bad to cinema in the 90’s and 2000’s. He’s single-handedly responsible for the overuse of CGI as we know it. It’s not coincidence that the Star Wars film unanimously considered the finest…had the least to do with him. And what are the odds, he publicly stated he feels Empire Strikes Back is the worst in the series. He's truly lost his mind to greed.

Last edited:

Deckard

Indy's Fist said:
Wow for a moment I thought I was offended then I just imagined Decard was Stewie from Family Guy and all is well in the world. Seriously just put this post in Stewie's voice, it's funny as hell!:D

Haha, I know Im going all out today, but I dont care, I think i have every right to be pissed at Lucas.

I defended him at first w/ Indy 4, even after it came out, but Im done.

vf wing

Clearly, Lucas the hero has been around long enough to become the villain...

To some, anyway.

Bring on Indy V, baby!!! (y)

Indy's Fist

Deckard said:
Aliens are fine. Living aliens that scowl and the way they were handled is not. Plain and simple. It was the mis-use of them.

But we don't know how real aliens would be anyway, how can you say they were mis-used? I think the aliens were pissed at Spalko and gave he exactly what she wanted! Kindda like a "wrath of God" sort of thing.

Deckard

Indy's Fist said:
But we don't know how real aliens would be anyway, how can you say they were mis-used? I think the aliens were pissed at Spalko and gave he exactly what she wanted! Kindda like a "wrath of God" sort of thing.

I cant explain exactly tbh. Its something about the way they came to life. Read the novel its handled better.

Indy's Fist

MaxPhactor23 said:
George Lucas stopped writing movies and started making multi-million dollar advertisements the second he threw little teddy bears into Return of the Jedi. Thus was the subsequent downfall of a great filmmaker and his revival as a corrupt businessman under the façade of a so-called artist. It ceased to be about legitimate storytelling and became product placement spoon-fed to brainwashed children and fans. For all the good he brought to cinema in the 70?s and 80?s, he equally brought bad to cinema in the 90?s and 2000?s. He?s single-handedly responsible for the overuse of CGI as we know it. It?s not coincidence that the Star Wars film unanimously considered the finest?had the least to do with him. And what are the odds, he publicly stated he feels Empire Strikes Back is the worst in the series.

Well said! For as much as everyone says how great the original SW trilogy was they seem to forget about the crapfest of Jedi!

Deckard

Indy's Fist said:
Well said! For as much as everyone says how great the original SW trilogy was they seem to forget about the crapfest of Jedi!

Replace ewoks w/ wookies, and ROTJ is by default better, thus rendering prequels unnecassry.

Its also hilarious that you people who want Indy 5 want it bcuz you think it'll redeem Indy 4.

Then what happens when Indy 5 sucks even worse? Maybe he can get it back in Indy 6? or maybe Indy 7 will work? Its dead and over for crying out loud. Learn to let go.

Indy's Fist

Deckard said:
Replace ewoks w/ wookies, and ROTJ is by default better, thus rendering prequels unnecassry.

Its also hilarious that you people who want Indy 5 want it bcuz you think it'll redeem Indy 4.

Then what happens when Indy 5 sucks even worse? Maybe he can get it back in Indy 6? or maybe Indy 7 will work? Its dead and over for crying out loud. Learn to let go.

Wookies would have been more believable, yet still Jedi is the weak link in the classic SW trilogy. The prequels were unnecassary anyway.

I don't think KOTCS need redemption at all, I just know they can make a better film.

I let go after LC as the riding off into the sunset WAS the end for Indy.

Crack that whip

Deckard said:
When your sucking Lucas's **** do massage his balls too?

Ah, such wit!

Had you actually paid attention to anything I've said in this thread, you'd note I haven't even defended Lucas; while it's true I've said positive things about this latest movie elsewhere in the forum, I haven't here. All my posts in this thread have been about your hysteria and your gross inflation of Lucas' 'offenses' to the level of a mass murderer and your calls for his lifelong suffering from serious afflictions just so you won't be 'tormented' any longer by freaking movies you always have the option of just not seeing.

If you think the latest movie sucks and you have no confidence in Lucas to make any more good movies, that's entirely reasonable. Equating his making movies you don't like with terrorism or such things, though, diminishes those real offenses, makes you sound like, well, an idiot, and frankly undermines your argument.

Deckard

Indy's Fist said:
Wookies would have been more believable, yet still Jedi is the weak link in the classic SW trilogy.

I don't think KOTCS need redemption at all, I just know they can make a better film.

I let go after LC as the riding off into the sunset WAS the end for Indy.

Exactly Steven's feelings, he said "How do I top them riding off into the sunset?" His answer was Marriage.

How do you top that ending, and aliens, and being nuked?

Indy would have to survive the entire world exploding from the Death Star and he would still be alive and floating through space. Then he becomes pure energy like 2001 A Space Odyssey and goes off to make his own planets.

Crack that whip said:
Ah, such wit!

Had you actually paid attention to anything I've said in this thread, you'd note I haven't even defended Lucas; while it's true I've said positive things about this latest movie elsewhere in the forum, I haven't here. All my posts in this thread have been about your hysteria and your gross inflation of Lucas' 'offenses' to the level of a mass murderer and your calls for his lifelong suffering from serious afflictions just so you won't be 'tormented' any longer by freaking movies you always have the option of just not seeing.

If you think the latest movie sucks and you have no confidence in Lucas to make any more good movies, that's entirely reasonable. Equating his making movies you don't like with terrorism or such things, though, diminishes those real offenses, makes you sound like, well, an idiot, and frankly undermines your argument.

Wtf are you talking about wit for, were on the ****ing internet, I dont care if you think Im witty, Im not trying to win a writing contest. Im not trying to get you in bed. Im doing evrything I can from now on to make people hate Lucas plain and simple. Read this thread, your the only one who seems to disagree w/ the outlook that Lucas just needs to stop.

When I mentioned Osama Bin Laden did I mention him killing anyone, no. You clearly have trouble reading. I was equating to the way Osama pops up once in a while from hiding to make a public statement, and it causes all this BS uproar. Lucas does the same thing when he gives these stupid interviews. Terrorism is mental too, your convuluted republican view is what makes you fear the word and automatically relate it to 9-11. Your the stupid american that makes the rest of us look bad.

And what youve just admitted is you have less reason to be in this thread then me, bcuz your just here to see what Im saying, instead of contributing to the conversation. And you can't even properly understand my statements.

So far you accused me of being a murderer and of having accused Lucas of murder and you missed the mark both times. Wtg idiot. Maybe your not as smart as your mom told you.

Last edited:

MaxPhactor23

I honestly feel it’s best to cut the leash. Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull received a very mixed reaction. Even the positive reviews were riddled with humorous insults. Heck, I was in the minority, but I completely felt that Indy 4 was already pushing things too far. It was completely unnecessary exposition. Whatever happened to something dying with dignity? Why does everything have to make a return? Just…let it go. Is George so unoriginal that he can only write for long-dead franchises and pre-established ideas? Then what does he do? Ruins them! Can't he just come up with something new? Has he really run this dry? Then upon walking out on opening day, Crystal Skull was blatantly made for the almighty dollar far more then it ever was birthed for genuine entertainment purposes. That pretty much is synonymous with anything George Lucas is involved with anymore. Always created for the wrong reasons, but the lemmings will eat up anything he craps out and he totally has no problem of taking advantage of the dim-witted. There’s a level of me that can’t blame him for using the stupid drones…but then there’s more of me that can no longer respect him.

Forrestal1972

Crack that whip said:
Ah, such wit!

No, no, no, dude. Drop the logical argument. You got served. Either come up with a witty retort or take it like an inmate at Oz. While Deckard might be viewed by some as histrionic, and while I don't agree with his death to Lucas policy, I do agree with his KOTCS was a big pair of sh1t stained pants policy. Anyway, there will be no Indy 5. But there may be a Mutt Jones and the... at which point, I may need review my stance against Deckards Death to Lucas policy.

MaxPhactor23

Indy's Fist said:

For as much as I do adore the Original Trilogy, I?m nothing if not fair. George started is progression to the dark side during Return of the Jedi. It?s obvious that Ewoks were used more so for selling little cutesy toys then they ever were for legitimate plot points. The prequels just escalated that Ewok-inspired greed-induced mentality. It?s undeniable that the scripts for the modern Star Wars films were propelled more by marketing ploys then literary merit.

Indy's Fist

MaxPhactor23 said:
For as much as I do adore the Original Trilogy, I?m nothing if not fair. George started is progression to the dark side during Return of the Jedi. It?s obvious that Ewoks were used more so for selling little cutesy toys then they ever were for legitimate plot points. The prequels just escalated that Ewok-inspired greed-induced mentality. It?s undeniable that the scripts for the modern Star Wars films were propelled more by marketing ploys then literary merit.

I wish Lucas would just understand this; if it's good, it will sell. He dosn't need to try turning his craft into a marketing department.

MaxPhactor23

Indy's Fist said:
I wish Lucas would just understand this; if it's good, it will sell. He dosn't need to try turning his craft into a marketing department.

I'm with yah there, buddy! (y)

I really just wish he'd retire...