Whatcha playin? (Video games wise.)

The Drifter

We last week I replayed God of War III. I hope to purchase Castlevania: Lords of Shadow and Enslaved: Odyssey to the West on the fifth of October.

Le Saboteur

The adventure gamers amongst us might be glad to know that the original Broken Sword is currently available to download through the shop at Adventure Gamers.

For those of you unfamiliar with the series -- there are four games currently -- it remains one of the definitive examples of the genre. You follow French journalist Nico Collard and US patent attorney George Stobbart around Europe and the Middle East as they attempt to unravel a mystery involving the Templar Order!

If you're intrigued, give Broken Sword: The Smoking Mirror a try!

As Finn mentioned recently, Lost Horizon is finally available in English! Click through to the shop at Adventure Gamers (again) to download it!

1936: Nazi henchmen are traveling the world over, searching for occult weapons to help with plans for further conquests – and for a key artifact to unlock the mythical Shambala. When Fenton Paddock, a former British soldier and hapless smuggler, is asked to find a lost expedition in Tibet, he has no idea that his search is going to lead him through three continents, and eventually to a secret that could turn the whole world upside down...

You can visit the game's site here, and download the demo here. In the meantime, check out this bit of footage below.

Call of Duty World at War Wii. Player two is just a light gun...very cool.

You've never seen a 9 year old laugh until he shoots an Japanese Imperial in the ass!

Bonzai!

Rocket Surgeon said:
Call of Duty World at War Wii. Player two is just a light gun...very cool. You've never seen a 9 year old laugh until he shoots an Japanese Imperial in the ass! Bonzai!

Holee-sh...where have I been? We've almost beat the game, and we wondered out loud last night how many levels were left. After checking, there are two, and after that Nacht der Untoten is unlocked!

Zombie Nazis!

DiscoLad

Looks like I'll be discussing Fable III here then... Thanks Drifter.

Fable III... That's what i'll be playing in a week.

KiKi Kat

I really wish I was playin Just Dance 2. But hubby had to have Mario Galaxy 2. (n) And just so I didn't have to deal with the poutin and whinin I let him have his way.
But, that's ok, I will have my revenge when everyone gets a laugh at Drifter showin his dance moves off very soon. So be on the watch for the video. :p

IAdventurer01

MINECRAFT. :D

I can't wait until he fixes multiplayer, though. Then I'll have to bold that title to put sufficient emphasis on it.

The Drifter

I'm playing Super Mario Galaxy at the moment.
And, KiKi Kat; there is no way I'm playing Just Dance in front of any camera.

indy dave

I'm not much of a gamer but a friend turned me on to the Fallout series. I really enjoyed Fallout 3. I got the New Vegas collectors edition and finally got around to installing it last night.

Before these, I think the last game I played was Doom 2.