Indiana Jones and the Staff of Kings

tocksic

Sh*t! I just now realized the Wiimote and Nunchuck symbols in the "PS2" screens 2 and 3. :( Not my fault. It's Amazons! :p But now I wonder If only those two screens are wrong, or if all PS2 screens are Wii ones. The small size of the screens tricked me. Shame on you, you nasty LucasArts people!

Indiana Jones and the Staff of Kings is officially confusing me! :mad:

tocksic said:
Sh*t! I just now realized the Wiimote and Nunchuck symbols in the "PS2" screens 2 and 3. :( Not my fault. It's Amazons! :p But now I wonder If only those two screens are wrong, or if all PS2 screens are Wii ones. The small size of the screens tricked me. Shame on you, you nasty LucasArts people!

Indiana Jones and the Staff of Kings is officially confusing me! :mad:

Is that what those symbols are? I've never played Wii, so I wouldn't recognize them. I thought that they were just putting a symbol over the parts of the environment you could use on the PS2.

Man, now I'm confused too. If those are PS2 screens, then what's the deal? And of they are Wii screens, then why do they look so much crisper than the other screenshots? I mean, the one looks like it's taken from the same cathedral level that the early shot for Wii was taken from, and look at how much better it looks.

What's going on?

tocksic

robisindy said:
Is that what those symbols are? I've never played Wii, so I wouldn't recognize them. I thought that they were just putting a symbol over the parts of the environment you could use on the PS2.

Man, now I'm confused too. If those are PS2 screens, then what's the deal? And of they are Wii screens, then why do they look so much crisper than the other screenshots? I mean, the one looks like it's taken from the same cathedral level that the early shot for Wii was taken from, and look at how much better it looks.

What's going on?

Because those screens are very small. Everything looks better if it's smaller, 'cause you don't see the details that are indicating good or bad graphics.

Irfaan

Those screens look excellent! But these screens may be decieving. Look how small they are!

Well, at least the PSP version is being all that it was "cracked" up to be (pun intended). I'm going to hook up the PSP to my monitor/tv so i can play this in fullscreen! Can't wait! Just wish the screens were bigger :(

BTW since i'm getting the PSP version my favourite screen so far is:

41wwXQ8qEXL._SS350_.jpg

I wonder what this all means? Again i'm looking forward!

tocksic said:
Because those screens are very small. Everything looks better if it's smaller, 'cause you don't see the details that are indicating good or bad graphics.

I've seen some small screenshots for the Wii, and none of them looked as good as those ones you just posted look. The horribly overdone bloom lighting is gone in these latest screenshots, and it was overwhelming in every previous shot I've seen for Wii, big or small.

Something besides the size is different about those pics.

tocksic

dr.jones1986 said:
i could careless about the arms bands...but if they go all PC on us and use generic flags instead of swatstika's than its lame...

We Germans are used to that since the very Wolfenstein 3D. Swastikas are banned in Germany and illegal to use in videogames. Oddly enough it seems to be okay in motion pictures like the Joneses. :p

edit: by the way - it is a fairy tale that all nazis wore red armbands. Especially not in combat gear.

Nurhachi1991

Yeah but I grew up with Indy beating the tar put of Nazis with red armbands and I wish it would stay that way............ First Russians, Than a Black armband Vogel now this!

Call of Duty World at War has the Nazi flag in it? Is that game banned from Germany?