which order should i watch the trilogy in before tomorrow?

rowerguy7

which order should i watch the movies in?
im going to watch all three before i go to the premiere tomorrow night, but i'm not sure which order to watch them in.

Chronological:
ToD, RotLA, LC

or

When they were released:
RotLA, ToD, LC

any opinions?

Last edited:

davejames

Personally I wouldn't watch any of them so soon before the new movie.

Not necessarily because the new one won't measure up, but just because I wouldn't want to risk being "Indy'ed out" beforehand. And it's not like we haven't all seen them a billion times anyway. ;)

SPECTER

davejames said:
Personally I wouldn't watch any of them so soon before the new movie.

Not necessarily because the new one won't measure up, but just because I wouldn't want to risk being "Indy'ed out" beforehand. And it's not like we haven't all seen them a billion times anyway. ;)

I kinda agree, if you can be indyd out.(i cant) if not watch them in release order
1.Raiders
2.TOD
3.LC
thats best for me

Adamwankenobi

I'm gonna watch Raiders by itself tomorrow night, before I go to the midnight screening. KOTCS has always seemed to be a "direct sequel" to Raiders, so I think'll it'll be a cool experience seeing them back-to-back. (y)

rowerguy7 said:
which order should i watch the movies in?
im going to watch all three before i go to the premiere tomorrow night, but i'm not sure which order to watch them in.

Chronological:
ToD, RotLA, LC

or

When they were released:
RotLA, ToD, LC

any opinions?

Jesus...you are the ultimate fanboy, lol. Who cares? Just go to the movie and try not to blow your load when you see Indy for the first time, lol.

Goodsport

I'm definitely watching my three widescreen Indy DVD's in release order: RotLA, ToD and LC.

I hope to watch KotCS on Thursday, but I may not be able to until Saturday. Either way, I'm having my Indy DVD marathon the day before. :D

-G

loganbush

I went on and Indy break for a bout half a year and waited till the movie cam out. I watched them all in order last Sat. with the 5.1 on full blast. It was a lot of fun and I can't wait to see it. Tomorrow!

James

I never really saw any advantage to watching them in chronological order, but this question seems to pop up every now and then.

Personally, I watched them in order over the course of the past few weeks. This allowed me to space them out, so that the 4th week would coincide with the new film.

Michael24

I had planned to watch one a day right before KOTCS came out, but then I wound up watching the majority of them during Sci-Fi Channel's marathon this past Saturday and Sunday, so now I don't feel like watching them again so soon afterwards. (Even though Raiders is my all-time favorite movie, I actually don't like to watch it repeatedly, that way each time I do sit down to watch it it feels a little more special.) So I may just watch the Disc 4 bonus features instead to keep that Indy mood going strong, though it's not like it's in any danger of burning out before Friday. LOL!

Adamwankenobi said:
Or Spalko. :whip:

Naughty. :D