Weekly Sketch Group #1

JuniorJones

TR.N Staff Member
Indiana Jones - weekly Sketch Group #1

Welcome to WSG #1! Any Raven Member can join the weekly sketch group by posting a sketch, drawing, or painted study of one of the topics below. If you don't like this weeks topics, PM me with a topic you'd like to draw in next weeks sketch group, and I will include it there.

This is a volunteer thread. Come and go as you wish, but I hope we do have a lot of participation.

character_zpsf2c8869d.jpg

INDIANA JONES! Draw a sketch, in any form and as detailed as you like, of our whip-cracking hero!

Re-imagining_zpsb125b8bb.jpg

Re-imagine the Iconic - Terry Austin - Further Adventures of Indiana Jones cover.

Indiania_Further.jpg

IndianaJonesandthequest_zps5a43a3a1.jpg

.... magic of Grimoire

Design a poster, production drawing or even a scene from the above imaginary Indiana Jones film.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grimoire

Enjoy and I look forward to seeing your work!

HenryJunior

We need some activity on this thread, it's a cool idea.

Here's an Indy sketch based on one of my favorite moments from Temple of Doom. Pencil, Paper, and about 3 hours. I think it captures Harrison's likeness fairly well.

indianasketch1.png

JuniorJones

TR.N Staff Member
HenryJunior said:
We need some activity on this thread, it's a cool idea.]

Yay! Thankyou HenryJunior. I was beginning to think it was a lost cause...so tomorrow I will do the next weekly sketch task and hope others can join us.

HenryJunior said:
Here's an Indy sketch based on one of my favorite moments from Temple of Doom. Pencil, Paper, and about 3 hours. I think it captures Harrison's likeness fairly well.

indianasketch1.png

It does. It also has a good intensity in Harrison expression. Nice.

JuniorJones

TR.N Staff Member
Here's some a sketch I did a while back for the FA cover but the layout wasn't working and abandoned it.

1334260673822-1.jpg

Here's another Indy in a comicbook style.

indyhorse.jpg

indyclone25

just found this thread , so i won't have anything new for this past week but , i will hope to have time in the future to do some artwork on the upcoming projects

JuniorJones

TR.N Staff Member
indyclone25 said:
just found this thread , so i won't have anything new for this past week but , i will hope to have time in the future to do some artwork on the upcoming projects

Thanks Mark. As always looking forward to your contribution.

indyclone25

JuniorJones said:
Nice detail on the face.(y)
did this one in 89 back when i didnt need glasses to see. i may have to get new glasses to be able to see better when sketching and drawing now .