Indiana Jones and the Ring of Solomon (Fan Film)

pastureized

Hello, I'm new here but thought some of you might be interested in a fan film I have recently finished. It follows Indy as he heads on a globe-trotting race after the legendary signet ring of King Solomon. But of course he isn't the only one interested...
Here I'm including a poster for the film, and I may have a trailer up fairly soon. :D
556487_700271526655751_1099165168_n.jpg

kongisking

Neat poster, man! I'll definitely give the trailer a look when you got it up.

Oh, and welcome to the crew. :hat:

HenryJunior

Keep making movies bud, this was better than I could have done at your age. Plus you seem to have a lot of friends to help you out which is nice. As for your poster, not bad, but it needs color. If you don't have Photoshop download Gimp (it's free :D ).

Spurlock

Looks nice.

Just a small tip to add a bit more realism to anything you film. Especially if you wear a white shirt, I'd get that thing dirty. Jones isn't know for being a clean guy, he'll rumble and tumble without so much as a thought about his clothes. So when you have a perfectly white shirt in a forest, it sort takes one out of the experience a little.

pastureized

Thanks KongisKing :D
And Spurlock, yeah, I agree a bit. Of course, we also used a garage as a plane interior.. :p Ah well, thanks for pointing that out. I hope you could enjoy the film otherwise. It was mainly just a fan's aspiration to capture the spirit of the Indy movies :)