Lego Indy OA hints and tech help

chr0n0naut

It's rainin studs... (the LEGO kind :p)

Thanks guys,

I managed to get the million last night and now have my 100% :D

I didn't do any 2 person cart thing though...

Anyways I was just wondering if anyone out there had a 360 version of the game. I can't seem to get the "Kill 50 people or objects with scream and superscream" achievement. I musta killed about 70 Nazis with superscream and still nothing. My roommates must think I'm going nuts with all the screaming coming from my room. Any advice? (other than "turn your TV down" :p )

mutt willams

im so confused!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i have collected all of the artifacts from raiders, and when i put the dimond in and try to turn the key, nothing happens!!!!!!!!!!!! ive played a level and came back several times and nothing has happened, my character holds onto the key for like half a second and then lets go!!!!! i just dont get it!!!!!!!!! does somebody else have this problem or is it a glitch?!!!!! plese help!!!!!

QBComics

*HUF* ****, Motorcycle level. :mad: I have not been able to finish that level in Story at all! Also: Why is there a Question Mark at the end of the final levels in TOD and LC.

QBComics

I was curious why there is a ? at the end of the TOD and LC finalies. Other than that just wanted to know why it's so impossible to beat the 3rd level of LC.

QBComics

mutt willams said:
hhhhhmmmm let me check, stay online and give me second. why are you having trouble on the motorcycle level??????

I cannot get "Adventurer" on it, with the Mud, bazookas, Ramps, and repeating soldiers from every corner. Other than that it's fine.

mutt willams

i didnt see any question marks, which makes me wonder what system you are playing on? and id like to know whats giving you trouble on the motorcycle level.

QBComics

mutt willams said:
i didnt see any question marks, which makes me wonder what system you are playing on? and id like to know whats giving you trouble on the motorcycle level.

PS3. Having trouble with TRUE ADVENTUER. Any easy bonus areas I can reach in story mode w/ tons of studs.

muttjones

QBComics said:
PS3. Having trouble with TRUE ADVENTUER. Any easy bonus areas I can reach in story mode w/ tons of studs.

i got 0% true adventurer playing it first time round. but then i played it again and did not use the bikes until the jumps came. after the jumps i jumped off the bike and finished the level on foot.

its a lot easier.

mutt willams

QBComics said:
I cannot get "Adventurer" on it, with the Mud, bazookas, Ramps, and repeating soldiers from every corner. Other than that it's fine.

i guess you just have to practice with it, im sorry im not more help.

QBComics said:

um im not sure i will check tonight. but nothing comes to memeroy

mutt willams said:
im so confused!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i have collected all of the artifacts from raiders, and when i put the dimond in and try to turn the key, nothing happens!!!!!!!!!!!! ive played a level and came back several times and nothing has happened, my character holds onto the key for like half a second and then lets go!!!!! i just dont get it!!!!!!!!! does somebody else have this problem or is it a glitch?!!!!! plese help!!!!!

just wanted to post this again, in case anyone missed it!

Last edited by a moderator:

muttjones

mutt willams said:

i have completed all the levels too.

it happens to me as well but i think i already turned it before i tried just recently.

i think it opens the three holes that lead to the bonus levels but im not sure.

maybe if u get everything u can then it will turn and something crazy will happen.

muttjones

does anyone get the warehouse bonus level?

i played it yesterday and was extremely confused.

i got the one million studs by continuously blowing up this circle thing to the right. but i dont know what the deal is with the road sort of thing u can build?

any one know what im on about???

mutt willams

Roy_Chiao said:
i have completed all the levels too.

it happens to me as well but i think i already turned it before i tried just recently.

i think it opens the three holes that lead to the bonus levels but im not sure.

maybe if u get everything u can then it will turn and something crazy will happen.

i had turned the key right when i found it too, are you playing on the PS2?

hopefully that will happen

muttjones

mutt willams said:
i had turned the key right when i found it too, are you playing on the PS2?

hopefully that will happen

yeh i am.

ive beaten all the bonus levels (warehouse sucks), all the movies 100% and bought all the characters so now im just getting enough money to buy the mail parcels.

i think that i turned it the first time so now it doesnt turn anymore. the key opened up the holes in the floor for the bonus levels. thats all i can think of.
Im going to buy the rest of the Mail parcels tomorrow so i'll see if the key works then.

mutt willams

Roy_Chiao said:
yeh i am.

ive beaten all the bonus levels (warehouse sucks), all the movies 100% and bought all the characters so now im just getting enough money to buy the mail parcels.

i think that i turned it the first time so now it doesnt turn anymore. the key opened up the holes in the floor for the bonus levels. thats all i can think of.
Im going to buy the rest of the Mail parcels tomorrow so i'll see if the key works then.

i cant even play the bonus levels!!!!! im so frusterated!!!!!!!:mad: :mad: how did you get to be able to play them?

mutt willams

lego Indiana Jones: Secret Star Wars characters

has anyone found all of the secret star wars characters from the lego indiana jones video game?? i have, and if you unlock them all you get Han Solo! if anyone needs help locating them, im here to help!:D

Bat-Dude

Has anyone playing the PS3 version had a glitch where the tank in the LC won't chase or shoot at you?? My friend is really frustrated. I've got the Wii version and haven't had any problem, so I'm not much help to him. He's on the verge of taking it back b/c he and his son get stuck there every time they attempt it. I haven't seen it happen myself, but he says he's doing everything according to walkthroughs, like builing the landmines and stuff. Anyone got any ideas? :confused: :confused: