gong.jpg

Gong Li

julianne.jpg

Julianne Moore

helena.jpg

Helena Bonham Carter

lena.jpg

Lena Olin

*Note: Karen Allen is ineligible as Marion Ravenwood dies of dementia in 1958.

Last edited:

Gear

The Man said:
*Note: Karen Allen is ineligible as Marion Ravenwood dies of dementia in 1958.

Really? I thought Lucas ended up going completely off and writing her character being eaten by Jar Jar...

Darth Vile

As love interests? None of them really - they are too young (excluding Lena Olin - but unfamiliar with her work).

As villains or secondary characters? Yes I could see Moore or Bonham Carter... But I'd be tempted to go for someone a little less well know.

I'd actually like to see Belen Rueda (The Orphanage) on that list. She is a great, good lookin', older actress... who seems to have that "classic" 1940's/50's Hollywood movie star look to her... I could see her in an Indy movie.

caats

none. Indy shouldn't get a love interest cause he's got Marion and he's too old. the thought of Indy getting a new one or any of those girls is practically gross. but Mutt should get one.

natalie_portman.jpg

The Man

caats said:
none. Indy shouldn't get a love interest cause he's got Marion and he's too old. the thought of Indy getting a new one or any of those girls is practically gross. but Mutt should get one.

As stated earlier, Marion is dead, while Mutt has been sent to an asylum for buggering monkeys. It's over. New blood needed. Besides, Natalie Portman is too classy to sully herself with Diarrhea LaBeouf...

The Man

caats said:
Shia is an upgrade over the boy she just broke up with(devendra banhart. writes hippie music)

16794031-16794034-slarge.jpg

Well, his facial hair is far superior to Shia's...

shia-labeouf-b.jpg

"What ya mean, 'pubes'?"

Indy's brother

caats said:
Shia is an upgrade over the boy she just broke up with(devendra banhart. writes hippie music)

16794031-16794034-slarge.jpg

THIS D-bag used to knock boots with Ms. Portman? That goes past the fantasy of "I could get her" to, "Eeeeeew, no thanks Natalie, I know where you've been".

The Man

Would it be cool or keraayzy - or both - to cast Tina Fey as Indy's next sidekick..?

Tina-Fey_l.jpg

Think about it...

Benraianajones

The Man said:
Would it be cool or keraayzy - or both - to cast Tina Fey as Indy's next sidekick..?

Tina-Fey_l.jpg

Think about it...​

I do think she'd be quite good as some exec type who gets dragged along in one of Indy's adventures. Kind of like Willie, but not as screamy. Bit more knowledgable - likes learning things, not bothered about fame. Doesn't really like getting dirty, but if she has to pitch in, she will do. In fact, perhaps even she is some posh-type working for the enemy, but she learns she is expandable, and ends up with Indy as she escapes.

Failing that, I think Indy girls and enemies tend to be best when they aren't big hollywood names. I know Cate is pretty famous, but she isn't in lots of hollywood trash movies that get pumped out.