Indy 4 TV Spots

sandiegojones

Yeah, I just caught that during Idol. That had a lot of new clips. Doomtown explosion, Mutt & Spalko sword fight during the jungle chase, temple implosion, and the gang going over a a waterfall.

Looked like quite a lot of digital stuff though...

Last edited:

gregmasciola

It's kind of funny, but I'm a little tired of seeing the TV spots. Obviously I want to see the movie; okay, I'm DYING to see the movie; but I can hardly watch much TV right now because they seem to show the same TV spots during every single commercial break no matter what I'm watching. And they also show the Special Edition ad during every break. It's kind of annoying, but at least the movie is getting a lot of promotion ;)

Michael24

Thanks.

But what's the new one, where they go over the waterfall? Is that #11? I think I've lost count and want to make sure I don't miss any as they're posted. :)

Blue Jay

that should be officially # 11. but have yet to see it :D
sounds great to me!

the spots on youtube (moviebox.net) are counting wrong.

Michael24

Yeah, I saw it earlier (on Nick@Nite) and it looked sweet, but the shots moved so fast I couldn't tell what some of them were. lol! Seemed to be the most jam-packed one yet. :D

Down to just one week to go. ARGH!!! So close, yet it still seems so far away!! :whip:

QBComics

sandiegojones said:
Yeah, I just caught that during Idol. That had a lot of new clips. Doomtown explosion, Mutt & Spalko sword fight during the jungle chase, temple implosion, and the gang going over a a waterfall.

Looked like quite a lot of digital stuff though...

Aww man. The one time I don't wanna see Idol.:mad: Did anyone happen to get it on video?

EDIT: Is this it? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iPoHbbuNk_Y&fmt=18

ALSO: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rsuTODlbtZ4&fmt=18
AND: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3tciIA81qeE&fmt=18

Last edited:

A_True_Believer

"Put it in reverse!!!". Oh man, that's great. :)

One week left, everyone! ONE WEEK LEFT!!!!

Edit: In regards to the "heavy spoiler" right about this message, the sad thing is that this pivotal scene has already been spoiled by the Lego sets. I know they need to get the merchandise out in advance of the film, but I wish they could at least wait until it opens.

Last edited:

GlasgowChivas

Even watching those spots in work with no sound is amazing!

Part of me cringed when I saw them all going over the waterfall - but then i remembered the life raft from TOD and my faith was restored

This Indy is by far and away the most epic in scale and action.

The jungle chase looks crazy - and while it will not beat the lean, efficient, brutal Desert Chase - it will be one hellavu ride!

Doomtown = awesome!

CAN'T. WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sankara

I think we've got a big problem!

Oh Boy, TV-Spot 13 is very lousy... hey, we want believable action-Scenes...real stunts... like in "Raiders"...

The Man

Are all these up on the O.S. yet?

While it all looks utterly stunning, there's more digital tweaking in there than we may have been led to believe...

Last edited: