New Acquisitions!!

indyclone25

here are the pics i said would show of my indy cardboard standee i git from hollywood video---- i love this thing
newstuffindystandup005.jpg

newstuffindystandup006.jpg

RaiderMitch

TR.N Staff Member
Very Nice!

They did do a nice job with all the Indy promotional material this year from Kelloggs to Burger King- there was a ton of it!

WeAreGoingToDie

Lambonius said:
Anyway, I DID pick up the set of 4 movie poster beer glasses marked down to $6.99. They are pretty nice. I came home and immediately christened the Last Crusade glass with a Sam Adams. It ruled. (y)

Awesome! I picked up the glasses set back when they first released. The Last Crusade glass has been my preferred choice for drinking, an amber lager looks great in it. I found Temple of Doom to be the best for dark stout, a very evil/creepy mix :gun: :dead:

Lambonius

WeAreGoingToDie said:
Awesome! I picked up the glasses set back when they first released. The Last Crusade glass has been my preferred choice for drinking, an amber lager looks great in it. I found Temple of Doom to be the best for dark stout, a very evil/creepy mix :gun: :dead:

haha...I will definitely have to do some experimenting to see what beers look best in which glasses. :p

Billy Ray

Picked up the Akator playset this morning! I had planned on getting it at TRU, but that is quite a drive for me, especially on my lunch hour, so I was surprised/happy to find it at Target of all places! It was $34.99. They had three of them and I actually got one that included a ROTLA Indy that has simply the best apint apps I have seen on this figure in these parts! They also had Mutt on motorcycle and all three Battle Packs!

Lambonius

Crusade>Raiders said:
Dude, where do you find those Indy beer glasses? I've been looking for those.

Check your local Blockbuster. They had them on clearance there with a bunch of other Indy merchandise.

Billy Ray

Someone over at the CTR/Rebelscum forum reported finding the TOD wave at Kohls! He's a new poster, so I can't say how legit the find is, but I am stopping at my Kohls on the way home in the off chance.

Goonie

Got a nice surprise today. My 12" Ark finally showed up in the mail!

The box was in good shape, just a couple of small dents in one side. The Ark is awesome!

43400223Small.jpg

43400235Small.jpg

43400237Small.jpg

It's too bad Hasbro isn't producing a 12" Sallah or 12" Belloq to go along with the Ark.:(

Strange that this arrived first. I'm still waiting for my first two Crystal Skeletons which I ordered a month before the Ark, and a third Skeleton I ordered at the same time as the Ark. Hopefully the skeletons will arrive any day now.

Crusade>Raiders

Went to my local stores, looking for figures. Target had the LC Tank Chase pack(Nazis oops I mean "German Soldiers", Indy, Henry Sr., and Vogel), got that for 20 bucks. Toys'R'Us didnt have ANY cool figs, just a hundred Mutt Williams w/fake snakes (n) (n) (n) . Stopped by Wal-Mart, and they actually had LC Indy! Picked that up for 6 bucks.

Now I need Young Indy, Grail Knight, and the TOD set to be content. Too bad about Toht and German Mechanic ;_;

snake_surprise

ToD cases at Indy shop.

I kept checking the Indy Shop for the ToD figs and have had no luck in the longest time...they weren't even listed since May or so.

I checked again tonight, and low and behold, they have cases up now, cheaper than EE or anywhere else (by 10 bucks or so at least).

I am going to sell the figs I don't want (everything but ToD, probably), but I am happy and satisfied to not run all over the place wasting gas money anymore.

Anywho...hope some of you luck out with these cases while they last there.

drwynn

Yeah...finding the TOD figures is proving to be more than difficult. I'm wondering how soon it will be until they end up on Ebay for inflated prices.

drwynn said:
Yeah...finding the TOD figures is proving to be more than difficult. I'm wondering how soon it will be until they end up on Ebay for inflated prices.

Ummm... they have been showing up on eBay for weeks - at the $15-$30 EACH range!

Way of the dodo

here's what i don't get: The Doom cases also include duds like Mutt. Which implies they were done a long time ago, before the line was a dead flop. So why would the Doom figures exist in fewer quantities than the Crusdae figures? (I know the big stores won't order them as much but shouldn't they still be...out there in the same amount? )

AirPirate

Went home for lunch to find a case of Temple of Doom figures from Entertainment Earth waiting on my front porch. What an amazing set! Every figure is great in my opinion. I will never understand Hasbros logic on their case pack outs,this one is the horrible. Only one each of the Temple of Doom figures and the rest is Indy and Mutt. I do not care what they say the reason is, this will never make sense. It is simple marketing really and as easy as a car ride to a local Wal-Mart to see what figures need to be restocked and what does not...
Sorry to get on a soap box there for a second. If the line must end I am glad we at least got something from all 4 movies and the Short Round figure has made this Temple of Doom fan very, very happy. :D